Sponsored

Ngauge powers up but wont connect to car

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Voltage is at the Port as it powers on the tuner. All fuses good including cigarette lighter and all PCM fuses. Trying to connect to the car in any Fashion on the tuner just keep saying cannot connect to vehicle error 22.

Wire seem to be all pushed in the Factory Connection fine, any insight here?? Kind of important as I can't get anything else done without being able to load a tune!!
Sponsored

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
Man I was just reading your thread on the issues with the axles and now this. You need some holy water!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I would reach out to Lund. They should be able to give you some insight on the error 22.

Ask them for the newest firmware also, it may need to be updated.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Last I heard error 22 had something to do with the gauge taking multiple stock tunes. I would plug the SD card into your computer and see if there are two .stk files. Move one to your computer for storage and connect the gauge to the car again.

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Man I was just reading your thread on the issues with the axles and now this. You need some holy water!
I know right... I was reading some others had issues with the axles as well maybe it's because the car only has 3K miles on it who knows everything still may be super tight. But with that slide hammer and three hits came right out. Got those wrapped up now have an email into Lund to see what they say.. it will be a few weeks before I get the blower and fuel system in so hopefully we will figure it out

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I know right... I was reading some others had issues with the axles as well maybe it's because the car only has 3K miles on it who knows everything still may be super tight. But with that slide hammer and three hits came right out. Got those wrapped up now have an email into Lund to see what they say.. it will be a few weeks before I get the blower and fuel system in so hopefully we will figure it out
Let us know what Lund says :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
No issue on Lund's end, they put me in touch with the Emotion (makers of ngauge). first troubleshooting item, tiny bent plastic guide on ethernet connector.. yep 2 bent pins , 30 seconds with a razorblade and we are in business, all connects well.. moral of the story, be very careful when fishing the plug behind the dash!

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
No issue on Lund's end, they put me in touch with the Emotion (makers of ngauge). first troubleshooting item, tiny bent plastic guide on ethernet connector.. yep 2 bent pins , 30 seconds with a razorblade and we are in business, all connects well.. moral of the story, be very careful when fishing the plug behind the dash!
If you have some electrical tap handy, wrap it with tape before you pull it

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
If you have some electrical tap handy, wrap it with tape before you pull it
Yep, brain fart moment, im usually good about that stuff, ill remember it for next time!
Sponsored