Sponsored

HCM Carbon Fiber GT350 Track Package Style Spoiler

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I really dig the look of the GT350's track pack wing (not the R wing, which is way too big). I was looking for a carbon fiber replica, and it seems HCM's is the only one. I think it looks pretty good, and would pair well with my magnetic 2015 GT PP. Here are the links: 1, 2. I'm not sure why the Ford OEM fiberglass is more than twice as expensive as this CF piece.

Does anyone have experience with HCM's carbon fiber products?
Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I really dig the look of the GT350's track pack wing (not the R wing, which is way too big). I was looking for a carbon fiber replica, and it seems HCM's is the only one. I think it looks pretty good, and would pair well with my magnetic 2015 GT PP. Here are the links: 1, 2. I'm not sure why the Ford OEM fiberglass is more than twice as expensive as this CF piece.

Does anyone have experience with HCM's carbon fiber products?
You can get the real thing from Ford now as an accessory, pre-painted black and very reasonably priced. They have been on back order as a bunch of folks jumped on it, but they are supposed to be available again soon. See this link.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oe-ford/gr3z6344210bc

More about in this link as well and also photos:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/sho...hlight=difference+spoiler+part+numbers&page=2

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeh the OEM one hasn't been double the price for some time. You can get an OEM one well under $500 now

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
You can get the real thing from Ford now as an accessory, pre-painted black and very reasonably priced. They have been on back order as a bunch of folks jumped on it, but they are supposed to be available again soon. See this link.

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oe-ford/gr3z6344210bc

More about in this link as well and also photos:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/sho...hlight=difference+spoiler+part+numbers&page=2
Wait, I thought the real deal was like 1200 bucks?

Just to be sure....the spoiler below is only around 400 now?

If so, I am ordering

bruinfan17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic GT
Wait, I thought the real deal was like 1200 bucks?

Just to be sure....the spoiler below is only around 400 now?

If so, I am ordering
I just ordered it from Levittown last weekend. Came to 460 I think with shipping

Sponsored

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Do you guys think Ford will increase the price on the Oem track pack spoiler again or will it stay where it's at for a while?

Seems like more and more GT owners are starting to notice. Don't want to miss out like I did on the gt350 wheel. :headbonk:

Last edited:

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
I just ordered it from Levittown last weekend. Came to 460 I think with shipping
I tried the part number above on the Levit site and it cannot find it. Mind sharing what you used?

Thanks

Edit: Found it, ordered.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Bumping this thread to ask whether anyone had ordered the GT350 trackpack spoiler in carbon from HCM?

If so, what's the turnaround time? I ordered a week ago and I've yet to hear from HCM. Do they keep these in stock or do they make them to order? Kinda lost here...
Sponsored