Sponsored

P0627 Code After Sai Li Install

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Just finished up my install of the Sai Li system. It was wired per the instructions. Black/teal and yellow/yellow from his harness to the stock pump harness, and the two blue wires to the yellow/gray on fpdm. Car starts and idles fine, pressure is set where my tuner told me to set. After letting it idle for 10-15 minutes I went to do initial idle, neutral rev, and cruise logs. It popped a few codes:

A few for IMRC circuit open (looks like they didn't build my tune for the boss intake)
P0627 - Fuel Pump "A" Control Circuit Open

It did drive weird, kinda stumbling/struggling at times, but not sure if that's related to the fuel code or the tune not being built for no IMRC. It would drive smooth at very light throttle, give it a touch more and it would struggle a bit, then give it a little more and it'd pick up. What should I check? Not sure what would cause that code to pop other than wiring.
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
A tune will remove that code.

OP
OP

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
A tune will remove that code.
I was wondering if that was the case. I'll send that to the tuner along with the request to make the tune for the correct intake. Lol.

Jn2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You need a tune update to work with out IMRCs since you swapped to a Boss manifold, if you don't it won't run right. You also need to have it updated to shut that code off since you now have a return style system in the car

OP
OP

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
You need a tune update to work with out IMRCs since you swapped to a Boss manifold, if you don't it won't run right. You also need to have it updated to shut that code off since you now have a return style system in the car
Tuner knows about both, not sure why it wasn't built properly. Been running the boss for a couple years now, but just switched tuners.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Goals =) Lets cruise it up soon brahh lol

OP
OP

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Goals =) Lets cruise it up soon brahh lol
For sure man! Especially since you're close now. Anytime you wanna grab beers I'm down!
Sponsored