swiftspeed10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
:shocked:

I would spend a $1000 dollar premium to get that color with a true saddle (lighter brown) interior. I am literally drooling as to how gorgeous that color looks. It would truly accentuate the muscular lines on the mustang.
Sponsored

Ryan78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Tuxedo Black. I have it in my 2011 F-150 and after three years of weekly washes and bi annual waxing, there isn't a single swirl mark. Love it.

I would also like to see Bright Red, as Race Red looks too orange to my eye. Others love it though, so I guess it's just personal preference.

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I always loved Bronze. BMW and Mercedes have a cool take on it every now and then. Awesome take on it for a stock color too. I'd be happy with what you posted and what's below.

Almost like this..

Sponsored

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
How about a real red? I'm between race red (too orangy?) and ruby red (too scarlettly?). How about this Porsche red?

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
How about a real red? I'm between race red (too orangy?) and ruby red (too scarlettly?). How about this Porsche red?

I think You're confusing Competition Orange for Race Red.

RACE RED is a Red Red. What I would have called a Lipstick or Fire Engine Red back in the day.

COMPETITION ORANGE is a very Redish Orange and has been mistakenly posted as Race Red.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
The styling of the new Mustang lends itself well to flashy colors like Gotta Have It Green and Grabber Blue. It's a shame Ford went so conservative with the 15 color lineup.

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
I think You're confusing Competition Orange for Race Red.

RACE RED is a Red Red. What I would have called a Lipstick or Fire Engine Red back in the day.

COMPETITION ORANGE is a very Redish Orange and has been mistakenly posted as Race Red.

I agree with you, I think the red needs a little bit more blue in it and needs to be a bit deeper/darker. Something like Chili Red as seen on Cooper Minis, which is coincidentally the color I'm having my '70 Bug sprayed next week.

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver
I feel a slightly darker silver would highlight the lines better than Ingot. I quite like the Chrysler dark silver color.

Sponsored