bellwilliam

bellwilliam
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
for rebates. what city and state are you putting down for walmart.com ?

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I used my local store where I completed the in store pickup.

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Those are NOT the OEM tire that was on sale.
The rear 315/30ZR19s I received seem to be identical in every way (except more tread ofc) to the OEM rear tires on my car. What makes you think they are different?

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
One of my 295 PSS tires arrived while I was out of town. My handyman was working here when the tire arrived and he took delivery and said UPS only delivered the one. My Walmart account shows two tires shipped but they are not scheduled to arrive until Friday. I checked the UPS tracking number shown on the packing slip and UPS keeps saying no info, it is the wrong format.

The two 305s still show cancelled.

Sponsored

Blackie107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 AG/ blk stripe Chassis H3070
Tonight website said one 305 pss "just shipped" and the other 305 pss "sent to store". I already received the front 295's pss

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
HA. Good to know I'm not the only one seeing the shipping woes. I have 1 ready for pickup, 1 in processing at the store, and 4 that shipped but have no tracking info at all.

Blackie107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350 AG/ blk stripe Chassis H3070
My tracking says "SHIPMENT EXCEPTION" for one and "ARRIVED AT FEDEX LOCATION" for the other.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Man, looks like I got lucky. I have all 4 tires.
Granted, two are 6 months old, one 1.5 years old, and one over 2 years old.
I guess I'm just spoiled by Amazon, so I'm very surprised when I see a massive retailer like Walmart have issues such as this.

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
I got the cancellation email. Tires were supposed to ship yesterday. Is it even worth it to call?

Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I got the cancellation email. Tires were supposed to ship yesterday. Is it even worth it to call?
I’m going to find out if it was worth it to call. I did call and voiced my dissatisfaction. After a second call I was informed I’d be compensated at the sale price when tires came back in stock(email notification). I got the email this morning and will be calling today to see if Walmart makes good on the incident report filed on my behalf. This entire process is bad business practice. Like anyone else that boughtvtires, paid, received an order number and a delivery date has every reason to fully expect fulfillment of the order. If stock was indeed exhausted then no further orders should have been able to be processed without backorder information.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I’m going to find out if it was worth it to call. I did call and voiced my dissatisfaction. After a second call I was informed I’d be compensated at the sale price when tires came back in stock(email notification). I got the email this morning and will be calling today to see if Walmart makes good on the incident report filed on my behalf. This entire process is bad business practice. Like anyone else that boughtvtires, paid, received an order number and a delivery date has every reason to fully expect fulfillment of the order. If stock was indeed exhausted then no further orders should have been able to be processed without backorder information.
apparently amazon is the only one that can get that right.

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
I just called and they honored the price for my canceled order of the rears. "Thanks for your recent Walmart.com purchase. An adjustment in the amount of $537.80 has been made to this order. See below for details. "

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I just called and they honored the price for my canceled order of the rears. "Thanks for your recent Walmart.com purchase. An adjustment in the amount of $537.80 has been made to this order. See below for details. "
I got an e-mail confirmation with the same adjustment from chatting with them online:

"Thanks for your recent Walmart.com purchase. An adjustment in the amount of $541.53 has been made to this order. See below for details. "

So, if you've had a cancelled order, go place another order for the same type/quantity, call or chat and ask them if they will honor the cancelled order price on your new order, and at least in these two cases, they have.

Merry Christmas!
Sponsored