Sponsored

Line Lock

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Factory line lock is such a PITA to use!
It seems pretty simple to use, and what exactly would be the difference with an aftermarket line lock?

They all do the same thing, lock the front brakes.

If you can't figure out how to correctly get the rear tires spinning with line lock, factory or not, you're failing :crazy:
Sponsored

Getdownonit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It seems pretty simple to use, and what exactly would be the difference with an aftermarket line lock?

They all do the same thing, lock the front brakes.

If you can't figure out how to correctly get the rear tires spinning with line lock, factory or not, you're failing :crazy:
I used a hurst line lock in my 2002 SVT Lightning with a pistol grip and all I had to do to use it was just hold the brake down, push the button and let off the brake where the stock Mustang GT one you have to go thru several steps to make it work. Yes they all lock the front brakes down.

Last edited:

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Factory line lock is such a PITA to use!
+1

Is there an option out there to flip a switch and be done with it? Going through the menus in the burn out box is painful.

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
+1

Is there an option out there to flip a switch and be done with it? Going through the menus in the burn out box is painful.
I agree with the PITA... But at the track, in the burn out box, your not restricted by time! Sit there till you get it right and with practice your be as good as the next racer!!
Sponsored