Sponsored

A centri counter to brake boosting ?

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
proof of said 8 second STI considering they pretty much glass i got a feeling that thing was either

A. a unicorn.

or

B. had a hell of a lot more money invested in it the hold together.
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
proof of said 8 second STI considering they pretty much glass i got a feeling that thing was either

A. a unicorn.

or

B. had a hell of a lot more money invested in it the hold together.
there is quite a few Sti running 8s. Better look around. It was fully built. You'll get no such proof from me. I'm nobody and either are you. :shrug:

And even if I did want to prove it, it's long gone. I daily a 2017 trd pro 4runner currently

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
there is quite a few Sti running 8s. Better look around. It was fully built. You'll get no such proof from me. I'm nobody and either are you. :shrug:

And even if I did want to prove it, it's long gone. I daily a 2017 trd pro 4runner currently
Wow ok :lol:

LOL zero info......

No crap guy people run 8s in them I was at MIR last weekend and watched the 1st 7 second subaru...... :frusty:

I was asking about YOUR supposed setup. 8 sec ones are few and far inbetween thats why i asked.

Hell 9 second ones are few and far inbetween too LOL!

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Wow ok :lol:

LOL zero info......

No crap guy people run 8s in them I was at MIR last weekend and watched the 1st 7 second subaru...... :frusty:

I was asking about YOUR supposed setup. 8 sec ones are few and far inbetween thats why i asked.

Hell 9 second ones are few and far inbetween too LOL!
What kind of response did you expect when you basically called me out? :shrug: kick rocks. You'll get no info here when acting like that.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
What kind of response did you expect when you basically called me out? :shrug: kick rocks. You'll get no info here when acting like that.
:lol: i see the butthurt is deep. For fvck sakes guy.

You act like a child so continue with the child responses.

That was no "call out" LOL youve got to be kidding me.

I stand by the comment single digit subarus are indeed unicorns. This why i asked about it.

I mean seriously who doesnt want to hear about unicorns?

Who built it? What was done? Who tuned it? Where did you run this 8 second pass? Why did you get rid of it?

What broke? (dont tell me nothing LOL)

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
:lol: i see the butthurt is deep. For fvck sakes guy.

You act like a child so continue with the child responses.

That was no "call out" LOL youve got to be kidding me.

I stand by the comment single digit subarus are indeed unicorns. This why i asked about it.

I mean seriously who doesnt want to hear about unicorns?
hardly. I'm too old to be butthurt by anything said on the internet. Wording matters and yours was phrased as such in my opinion. There is a lot more of them the past 3 years. They are fairly easy to build.

I built it with the exception of an IAG closed deck. Everything down to the drivetrain. JR. Barrios. At Atco while visiting family. Because I don't need multiple project cars when trying to build a mid 8 second mustang and I wanted an SUV. I've had the sti for about 5 years. It was built for roughly 2 and had 30k put on the build.

Absolutely nothing broke.