Sponsored

What do we get from Ford as standard....

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Apart from no information and headaches that is not what I am getting at lol

I have not bought a new car from Ford (only the wife's car from Mini, which included all the below for 3yrs), so I do not know what to expect to get as part of the sale and what to expect to pay extra for as in the following;

Warranty - 3yrs/36k miles bumper to bumper warranty
Drivetrain - 5yrs/60k miles
Road side assistance - 5yrs/60k miles
Service/TLC pack

What do you boys and girls think we will get included? Hopefully some previous Ford buyers on here with experience as well.
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Ford usually allow you the upgrade the warranty to 5 years for around ÂŁ300, depending on the vehicle. No information if this is an option on the Mustang.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Is there a servicing package, and what might it include, would be my question?

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Still too early to say - untill they say somehting "officially" , and Ford usually detail these options on the price list. Which currently says nothing about this area...

One possible complication is that the Mustang is only sold via "Ford Stores", which are being set up to provide a "premium" service for the Vignale and Mustang today.

The Vignale price list does have these details today, but since it is really just a Mondeo with some fancy finishing, that would probably be expected. I do recall reading that Ford stores would offer a collection/drop off for servicing but I don't recall if that was only for the Vignale. My dealer won't actually be a Ford Store until the end of the year.

Don't bother asking a dealer - they have no idea either.

With the first deliveries expected around November, we should get some more details nearer the time.

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
What do you boys and girls think we will get included? .....

Going on the level of service so far ..... f:censored:k all! ..... we'll be lucky to actually get a car judging by the glacial rate of progress Ford is making with RHD delivery! :D
Sponsored

Last edited: