Sponsored

2019 Bullitt

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Anyone order one yet? I'm thinking really hard about selling mine and ordering one. Just didn't know if anyone actually has though?
Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Anyone order one yet? I'm thinking really hard about selling mine and ordering one. Just didn't know if anyone actually has though?
Yes several have ordered. A select few at msrp. Mine has been ordered but no agreement on price.
There is an entire section on the main page devoted to the 2019-2020 Bullitt- I strongly suggest you read it.

This is an allocated car. Build numbers unknown but anticipated to be well under GT350 numbers. My guess is approx 3000 matching 2012 non-laguna Boss 302 numbers but 1 trusted member has reported that his dealer's Regional Manager is stating 700-800 for the nation. Ford is intentionally keeping the car rare and only dealers who performed via past Mustang sales are being given one.

Most dealers getting a Bullitt are only getting 1 or 2 with some of the mega dealers getting upward of 8 per current reports. Many dealers are not getting any. Reported ADMs are $5,000-$20,000.

Be forewarned, any dealer can enter an order for anything into the Ford system- that doesn't mean it will ever be built. If the dealer does not have a specific allocation for one the 'order' will never be built and will just sit as unscheduled.

Dealers have been informed by their regional zone reps of allocation- floor salesman are probably unaware, you have to speak to the new car manager to confirm allocation.

Best bet for most is to await the 2020 as the GT350 and GT500 will be in production and hopefully reduce demand to free up non-ADM sales.:cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
fstenuf

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Well damn, I didn’t know that. The chances of my store getting one are slim to none then. I could always order one and cross my fingers and if doesn’t happen I’ll pray the gt500 cars aren’t higher than giraffe balls.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Dont give up quite yet. Call the dealership and ask for the new car manager. Express your interest and ask him/her if they have an allocation from Ford. It will be either yes or no. Ford has advised via their regional managers who is getting allocation. If the new car manager clearly doesn't know have him make a call....he can find out real fast.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Well damn, I didn’t know that. The chances of my store getting one are slim to none then. I could always order one and cross my fingers and if doesn’t happen I’ll pray the gt500 cars aren’t higher than giraffe balls.
I ordered one at MSRP. You might have to travel a little bit to find an MSRP dealer and/or a dealer with an available allocation, but they're out there. Initial allocation seems to be low but I think it's likely that Ford will increase allocations once they see the demand, so even if you're not willing to travel I'd still put an order in at your local dealer if they're willing to do MSRP. Ford might surprise you and build the car. The top brass at Ford told me at the Bullitt reveal they want to make these available to everyone that wants one with it essentially just being a built-to-order car, not a limited-production car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
fstenuf

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Well it would be interesting to see if I would get one. I work for a dealership and I'm guessing they would let me buy one on D-Plan. I built one the other day but not sure if I should wait for the hype to be over or if the new gt350/gt500 cars will be with in my price range(I doubt it will be).

Oh well only time will tell.

For those that have ordered did they give you any kind of time frame?

Thanks!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I was told late June or early July.

HeavyG11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/2019 Bullitt ordered
Bullitt Ordered.

I placed my order this weekend. $1k deposit NO dealer mark-up. (MSRP) deal.
Dark Higland Green + 2 options. Just unsure of delivery date. Lucky & anxious!
Sponsored