OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Actually this is exactly what I had with my 2017 CS in Ruby Red and it looked great! It had the Miko seats with the red stitching. I honestly think Ford loves to screw with people. It's no extra cost to give the people what they want. If the interior doesn't quite match well that is a matter of taste isn't it? Not all color combos go well in my opinion but that should be up to the consumer and not dictated by the manufacturer. It's total crap that one year all colors are available for a certain model and then the next year they are not. Total nonsense!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ford has and is getting more to the " have it the way we let you". Once upon a time you could build you Mustang anyway you wanted but those days are over Ford style police are hard at work. :doh:
Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Had problems with earlier years not rendering correctly.

As mentioned above, the 6MT gets rev match, which is a pretty significant addition to the transmission. Still waiting for a nice review thoroughly testing this feature (Please help me here, Matt! :D ). If it works like my mind thinks it should, then it'll be a hard decision between the 6MT and A10.

As for the config colors - I highly doubt the velocity blue that we see in the customizer looks anything like real life. That blue looks a lot like a blue that was recently offered on the Fusion...I can't remember the exact name. It's almost like Ford was a bit sloppy with the colors to get the configurator out as quickly as possible (it's glitchy in many ways - not showing the transmission shifter in many interior configurations). I expect it to be updated over the coming months.
Emailed the the web publisher at the link and mentioned the problems. Usually takes a couple weeks for the changes to show up. They may have to go back to the CAD guys to get things straightened out. Eventually they get it (except for Colors, which they rarely get right) but you have to point things out to them and mention it here in the Forum.

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
Here's mine...I wish

How I would do it.
Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 1.54.15 PM.png

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I'm not so sure I understand your question.
GTs had zero lease incentives prior to the 2019 model year, dealerships who were willing to even attempt a lease on GTs would come back with insanely high numbers on the monthly payments. I've been lucky enough to talk them down significantly over the past 6 years (my 2016 GT with a ~$44k MSRP initially came back at nearly $700/month for a 10.5k/year 36-month lease, I got them all the way down to $400/month). However, now, with actual advertised leasing and incentives there is no "struggle" to lease. Taking into account how much I know I can talk them down off my ordered 2019 (fully loaded minus recaros, MSRP is just below $53k), my payments are calculating even less than what I'm paying now (based on Ford's estimator)... for a significantly more expensive car... and, on a 24-month lease it's around $40 less per month than a 36 month lease, which is crazy.
When I configured a GT for about $45000 the 39 month lease was the least expensive. 24 month was almost $70 more a month

24 month.png

39 month.png

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
When I configured a GT for about $45000 the 39 month lease was the least expensive. 24 month was almost $70 more a month

24 month.png

39 month.png
Probably a result of more depreciation occurring in year one or two, than in year three. Four year lease would probably be lower yet.

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Probably a result of more depreciation occurring in year one or two, than in year three. Four year lease would probably be lower yet.
Nope, 4 years lease was most expensive at $611 a month

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope, 4 years lease was most expensive at $611 a month
Interesting. Obviously there are other variable they are playing with besides depreciation. Leasing is kind of a "black art".

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullit in Lincoln, NE

My son is participating in the Formula SAE competition in Lincoln, NE this weekend. They have a Bullit Mustang there (I think with Roush). Cloudy day, so pics aren't great. It's a UK spec, right hand drive.

Resized952018062195152946958922.jpg

Resized952018062195153004954804.jpg

Resized952018062195153013954377 (1).jpg

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
Interesting. Obviously there are other variable they are playing with besides depreciation. Leasing is kind of a "black art".
The depreciation leads to other risks for the dealership.

Mechanical and the eventual turn in of a 4 year old vehicle that falls outside of the basic warranty.

They are charging more because they are trying to offset the long term depreciation of the car in the event the owner doesn’t keep/buy the car after year 4.

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The depreciation leads to other risks for the dealership.

Mechanical and the eventual turn in of a 4 year old vehicle that falls outside of the basic warranty.

They are charging more because they are trying to offset the long term depreciation of the car in the event the owner doesn’t keep/buy the car after year 4.
It's not the dealership who is bearing any risk in the lease transaction. It's the leasing company/creditor. But I understand your point.

Sponsored

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
For those wondering, there are at least two shots in the gallery of Velocity Blue.

That said, I'm sure they're photoshopped (most press pics are). We may have to wait until cars start arriving on dealer lots to get a good look at this color. I know Instagram links were posted in another thread, but...

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
For those wondering, there are at least two shots in the gallery of Velocity Blue.

That said, I'm sure they're photoshopped (most press pics are). We may have to wait until cars start arriving on dealer lots to get a good look at this color. I know Instagram links were posted in another thread, but...
If you go to Post #78 (LINK) in that thread you'll see a Velocity Blue Ecoboost next to a Need for Green GT in the background. There's a Bullitt off to the side as well.

Edit: Post #85 (LINK) has a better shot of the same car as well. Keep in mind it's a cloudy/snowy day and the color still looks pretty bright.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride

24 month.png

39 month.png
Not for me.
84_CF3_A9_E-_E179-4_A8_F-_AD78-7_B63_A55_A8_F88.jpg

FFCE9_B6_A-4_B02-47_D1-_ABB3-5_FB8_B8_F214_CC.jpg

(The “amount due at signing” is high because I’ve added in how much I should be able to talk them down, btw. :) )

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
If you go to Post #78 (LINK) in that thread you'll see a Velocity Blue Ecoboost next to a Need for Green GT in the background. There's a Bullitt off to the side as well.

Edit: Post #85 (LINK) has a better shot of the same car as well. Keep in mind it's a cloudy/snowy day and the color still looks pretty bright.
Oh, my bad.

Hmmm...
Sponsored