Sponsored

Winter Storm Jonas photo thread

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
baller!:cheers:

My wheels got delivered today. The FEDEX truck could not make it onto my street in my neighborhood, but instead of taking them back to the facility, he walked up to my door to let me know!

Piano Black Forgestar CF5V 19x10 +40et Squared

Ty1hJ7e.png

VwQH2Un.png

H0zi2OV.png

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
10-12 inches here.

Lucy is in the garage all warm till the last hint of salt brine is off the roads.

MY CVPI with studded snow tires is serving duty currently.

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
You in Brooklyn?

This is an insane storm. Some pictures from NJ.

I love the USOFA and have done some amazing drives from Vegas to San Fra, 6 National Parks 7 States. But seeing these pics, i will stay in good Old London Town. Don't often get the white stuff.
Was in the Big Apple for New year in 2000, and it was thick snow Central Park was great fun :)

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
I love the USOFA and have done some amazing drives from Vegas to San Fra, 6 National Parks 7 States. But seeing these pics, i will stay in good Old London Town. Don't often get the white stuff.
Was in the Big Apple for New year in 2000, and it was thick snow Central Park was great fun :)
Glad you like the pics :D It was a weird storm. The wind made being outside unbearable and the roof of the cars barely had any snow, but the hood of the white kia and mazda had over 3 or 4 feet of snow because of the wind.