Sponsored

Raj Nair Out @ FORD

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Corporate America disposes of people like toilet paper, no matter the level they are. In todays environment an allegation is all thats needed to destroy peoples lives. Guaranteed he was well compensated on the way out.
No, not that high up. I work in the industry and have seen things get swept under.

A low leveler, sure. Fire him. Better safe than sorry.

They don't fire the NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF FORD MOTOR COMPANY for a baseless tip.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Tell that to O’Reilly, wasnt a fan of his. Ended up paying him 25 mil. The list is really long from business people, politicians, etc., no one is immune. Im not defending him, but an anoymous tip smells like a jilted ex, or participant if he was married. Still very dumb on his part regardless of the circumstances.

No, not that high up. I work in the industry and have seen things get swept under.

They don't fire the NORTH AMERICAN PRESIDENT OF FORD MOTOR COMPANY for a baseless tip.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Does anyone know what he is accused of? The pendulum is swinging in some insane directions. People are getting fired for (when you break it down) just hitting on women, as if that's never been done before. Not women who are subordinates, or quid pro quo, just your standard "hey baby, wanna come over to my place" type stuff. I feel like we've regressed to the 1600s or something.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know what he is accused of? The pendulum is swinging in some insane directions. People are getting fired for (when you break it down) just hitting on women, as if that's never been done before. Not women who are subordinates, or quid pro quo, just your standard "hey baby, wanna come over to my place" type stuff. I feel like we've regressed to the 1600s or something.

Maybe Hackett is cleaning house :ninja:

Sponsored

Stoughton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Bullitt
Tell that to O’Reilly, wasnt a fan of his. Ended up paying him 25 mil. The list is really long from business people, politicians, etc., no one is immune. Im not defending him, but an anoymous tip smells like a jilted ex, or participant if he was married. Still very dumb on his part regardless of the circumstances.

Not to stray off topic, but O'Reilly wasn't let go out of the blue - he had a LONG history of doing really stupid things and they finally got tired of it.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Okay, so this happened. Can I ask a question? What will this do for Ford? Our Mustang? Anyone know who they have lined up to replace him? If so.. who?

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
"Does that mean he won't be coming on then?"

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

I work in the industry as well. They don't fire even director level people on anonymous tips. Hell, we had a low level manager harassing an employee, confirmed by others, and it still took a couple years to push the person out the door. We pay legal teams a large sum of money to create policies to watch the company's back. Firing an executive without solid evidence is a fast way to find yourself in court for wrongful termination. If anything, I would say it is too hard to get rid of executives.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Well so much for Ford finally making progress at good performance cars, we gonna go back to the 90s here with Hackett at the helm.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
What's Dave Pericak up to these days? They should give him the job.

Edit: Looks like they already picked somebody else. :(

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Doesn't seem like someone with a passion for performance cars.

- marketing guy
- VP of engineering for asian and indian markets (aren't these usually..pretty crappy cars?)
- worked at Mazda during the terrible smiley-face era.
- Lincoln

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
He was fired because he recommended they use the mt-82 and save money rather then the Tremec and make the customer happy... That's what happens when you go cheap! The stock fell also....lol

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
He was fired because he recommended they use the mt-82 and save money rather then the Tremec and make the customer happy... That's what happens when you go cheap! The stock fell also....lol
I just got done shopping for Challengers and Chargers and decisions like that are why I'm driving a Mustang instead. The MT-82 aint that bad and kept the cost down.

Ford is lucky in that the Mustang is a pretty successful sports car. It'll be interesting to see what the new appointee prioritizes. The whole industry is high on driver less technology and EV so who knows.
Sponsored