Introduce yourself!!

razor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hey guys, im Zach! Im a 19 year old kid saving up for a good downpayment on an s550 mustang gt. I'm aiming to get a lightning blue california special but when it really comes down to it, id be fine with just about anything as long as i have that lovely v8 :) Im about a third of the way there so i still have a little time before i get it. In the mean time hopefully i can get answers to any questions i may come up with & ill be sure to update you guys and post the pictures when i do get it. wish me luck! :)

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT premium 5.0 black accent pack, 3.55 gears
Hello all,

My name is Will. I am a 41 year retired Navy Vet. I live in West TN. I own a 2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1. Looking forward to sharing and learning from the group. Here is my 18 GT.
Very nice,daily driver? Am I the only one with a white v8 lol?

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

My name is Will. I am a 41 year retired Navy Vet. I live in West TN. I own a 2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1. Looking forward to sharing and learning from the group. Here is my 18 GT.
Those wheels look great.

Sponsored

Samsfire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Oxford White
Just bought my first Mustang a leftover 17 GT PP, pick it up next week can't wait!

[/URL][/IMG]

mustang2_zpsiku1x68m.jpg

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
Just bought my first Mustang a leftover 17 GT PP, pick it up next week can't wait!

[/URL][/IMG]

mustang2_zpsiku1x68m.jpg
Nice,ok good im not the only white gt lol

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Not a daily driver though.
Thats good,black would be hard to keep clean,mine is a daily driver ,thats why i got white. Altho it just snowed here 15 inches and she is sitting in the nice warm garage,im not driving in this crap lol

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I tried teaching him stick but it wasn't working out
Our prayers are with him and your family for whatever handicap he is suffering with.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Thats good,black would be hard to keep clean,mine is a daily driver ,thats why i got white. Altho it just snowed here 15 inches and she is sitting in the nice warm garage,im not driving in this crap lol
I don't blame you. Black is very hard to keep clean. I have an indoor cover that I put on her, after she is cleaned up. Just for dirt, dust, and garage traffic.

razor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My wife's 19 year old cousin is in the same boat. He'll take pretty much any options as long as it's a V8 and an automatic. I tried teaching him stick but it wasn't working out lol.

i actually plan on learning stick when i get the car

Chard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 Mustang GT
Just purchased a left over white 17 base GT. Auto with 3.55. All weather mats and Katskins. 20% tint. Exhaust and catch can next. This makes the seventh I have own. Hope to learn a lot from here.

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Hello! I recently purchased a Lightning Blue '18 GT Premium w/ PP. The 10-speed automatic was appealing, but I ended up going to with the 6-speed manual instead since I haven't driven an automatic in years. This is my first Mustang and car with a V8, and I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from these forums, especially when I get the itch to mod it.

6pb38n.jpg
Sponsored