Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

ALum521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Hey everyone, i'm Anthony. I've been lurking for a while now and decided to introduce myself. The car is a 2016 Magnetic GT PP 6-sp. Hope to meet some fellow members down here in the Atlanta area.
IMG_1891 (1).jpg
IMG_1893.jpg
IMG_2044 (1).jpg
Sponsored

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Hey everyone, i'm Anthony. I've been lurking for a while now and decided to introduce myself. The car is a 2016 Magnetic GT PP 6-sp. Hope to meet some fellow members down here in the Atlanta area.
Hi Anthony,
Nice looking GT The magnetic was one of the colors that I considered before going with the Lightning Blue I am up in the Alpharetta area.

good luck and welcome!
Jesse

ALum521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Hi Anthony,
Nice looking GT The magnetic was one of the colors that I considered before going with the Lightning Blue I am up in the Alpharetta area.

good luck and welcome!
Jesse
Hey Jesse, nice lightning blue ‘18. Do you ever make it down to Caffeine & Octane? It’d be cool to get a few of us from our area to meet up and cruise down there sometime.

Sponsored

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Hey Jesse, nice lightning blue ‘18. Do you ever make it down to Caffeine & Octane? It’d be cool to get a few of us from our area to meet up and cruise down there sometime.
I am not plugged into the facebook group here in Atlanta, so I am not really aware of what is going on around town. Once my car comes in I will look in to going.
I have wanted a mustang for 25 years but kids and family cars were where I was at.

MildMax

Takes alright pictures
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium - Magnetic
Hi everyone!
I am taking the keys to a Magnetic 2017 Mustang GT Premium on Saturday morning, trading in my 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 for it. I'm excited to get into a new platform as I have been in the Mopar scene for a while now.

Can't wait to learn all about these cars and start making it truly my own... I can never leave anything alone, I predict a new exhaust ordered inside the first 2 weeks.

Hope to get to know a few of you over the coming years and I look forward to being part of this busy forum!

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Nice, welcome!

Sponsored

seajay9188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Researching
New member in AZ

Hey all, new member from AZ. I'm looking at buying in the last four months of the year, signed up so I can bookmark/subscribe to threads in my research. I'm leaning toward a Mustang, but the Camaro isn't out of the running yet. I'm planning to buy new, and I like the idea of the V6 in the Camaro, but stylistically the Mustang just calls to me more. Haven't driven either yet, so that is definitely on the to-do list.

For the Gen 6, are there significant problems that I should be looking at? I'm aware of and trying to find info on the AC evaporator, but is there anything else recurring that I haven't stumbled on yet?

I hope to learn much from the forum, and will contribute when I can.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Welcome! Another is drive train vibration.

WickedSteed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White
New Here

Just purchased my 4th mustang, a 2015 Mustang GT Premium in Magnetic Metallic . I've owned a 87 lx 5.0, a 97 GT and a 2009 Mustang GT 45th Anniversary Edition. Mustang or nothing!

K71000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP
I recently picked a brand new 2017 GTPP in ruby red. First muscle car purchase. Until now I owned several sport bikes including a cbr600rr, gsxr1000, z1000 and the most recent a 2013 R1. I'm 35 years old and live in Gatineau, QC, Canada. Looking forward to reading and contributing on this forum.

Last edited:

GT_Bonn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guenther
Vehicle(s)
GT EU Premium ruby red
Cool picture: with Pirelli pure summer tires (Perfromance Package) on snow.

I suppose you're used to these conditions :-)
Sponsored