Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
You Have one of the most beautiful stang I've ever seen here in this forum. Just perfect.

Congrats!!

Finished up my major suspension overhaul this weekend, mounted my new forged wheels and found an industrial complex to snap some pix!

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

I've reposted these on a few threads but I am just so damn proud of how this came out I can't stop sharing.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Finally installed my ported upper and lower intake manifolds.
Waiting on the harness to do the Sync 3 swap and hoping to have time this week to swap on my painted replacement front bumper cover, install my mesh grilles, Velossa big mouth and OEM fog light setup.
ported intake1.jpg
ported intake2.jpg
ported intake3.jpg

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
visited my 2018 GT at the shop. Day #35 in repair.
pic 5-21 small small.jpg

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Finally installed my ported upper and lower intake manifolds.
Waiting on the harness to do the Sync 3 swap and hoping to have time this week to swap on my painted replacement front bumper cover, install my mesh grilles, Velossa big mouth and OEM fog light setup.
Great stuff! Now that the n/a V6 is EOL since it’s start at the beginning of the Mustang, I find it compelling that you guys are actually improving on what Ford should have done all along with the best V6 that they ever had in a Mustang. I’m really interested in how the Sync 3 upgrade goes, but I think the fogs will be more “Meh” as we had them standard here in Canada from the start (and useless to me) but I get why you’re doing it. Let us know how it goes as I find it sort of cool to do Ford’s work after the fact! Plus - I wish they would have let the V6 go EOL with PP1 and premium for those into that! That was my biggest problem with the way they ended the V6 line...

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Tinted my turn signals yellow.
Still not 100% sure i like it. What do you guys think?
el7c6r.jpg

2ppdeee.jpg

Sponsored

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Got my first dent Saturday. :mad: The guy next to me in traffic kicked up a nasty piece of the road. Nailed my passenger door right below & on the crease. :frusty:

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Installed GT350R strut tower brace, Forf Performance hood struts, Ford Performance oil catch can and Steeda jacking rails.

Next weekend CB005 amd maybe GT350 axles

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Change the cabin filter with a cheap factory looking thing from Amazon.

Changed the air filter with an expensive GT350 looking thing. Still looks ridiculous in my car. Filter bigger than the engine. (FYI: setup came with the Ford performance tune.)

Purchased four new tires... getting them put on Wed. Went with ExtremeContact DWS06... see how they work out. Many people are "sold" on them. Got an okay deal on them for $145 each at walmart (via price match from Sears).

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Friend of mine just supercharged his 18 so I picked this up from him for $200. JLT complete intake. Now I need an e85 tune. As you can see in the pic my mod pile is growing. I’ve been to busy and now my son is home on leave and using my 18 for 2 weeks in San Antonio. In a few weeks I’ll get caught up.
C6B47960-0D5D-453B-A5FD-7000D2B11C1D.jpeg

Sponsored

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Change the cabin filter with a cheap factory looking thing from Amazon.

Changed the air filter with an expensive GT350 looking thing. Still looks ridiculous in my car. Filter bigger than the engine. (FYI: setup came with the Ford performance tune.)

Purchased four new tires... getting them put on Wed. Went with ExtremeContact DWS06... see how they work out. Many people are "sold" on them. Got an okay deal on them for $145 each at walmart (via price match from Sears).

Which one did you get? The cheapest one that wasn't questionable that it was even an airfilter was still $18-20 something. (motorcraft)

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Yea I like the look of that, quite subtle :thumbsup:
Different. Not my cup of tea. I would have tinted the headlights yellow before the turn signals.