Sponsored

2015 GT Premium - Searching for quality spoiler

FreedomAce8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Grey
Hey guys, Harrison here:

I recently purchased a magnetic gray 2015 GT Premium and want to start phase one of the modifications. I have started searching for a spoiler, but for all of the websites/products I have found, there are no reviews. So, I searched for a Mustang forum and signed up here in hopes of receiving an answer to my questions:

What companies (besides Roush) provide a quality spoiler? Will the spoiler fit the OEM spoiler drill holes, or will drilling be required? Will some OEM spoiler holes be uncovered?

I am currently looking into a Duraflex spoiler (found here) and have called the company to ask about the quality of their product. However, they are going to be biased toward their viewpoint on their product, so that is why I am here asking a question regarding quality spoiler companies. I am not interested in any of Roush's spoiler products because they are too small for me personally.

Thank you for your replies,

-Harrison
Sponsored

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
I have the PP so I don't have the spoiler or experience with any, that being said I was going to see if you had checked out any of American Muscle, Late Model Restoration or CJ Pony Parts videos because they have a ton of videos and I'm sure they've reviewed some.

Calhoun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Race Red
Try the search function, lots of spoiler threads to be found. I have a 2015 premium and put a GT350 track pack spoiler on. Holes lined up perfectly.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Trufiber DCA57. Carbon Fiber goodness. I've had it for a few weeks. It's big but so beautiful. They also have a smaller one.

Edit: No drilling required. This lined up with the stock holes. Super easy to install. The longest part of the install was me trying to clean up the tape from the old spoiler.

OP
OP

FreedomAce8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Grey
Thank you all for the helpful replies!

I decided to go with the Cervini's C-Series Pedestal Wing (found on americanmuscle.com)! It will definitely give some definition to the car.
Sponsored