Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
For what it's worth yo can guess the price pretty well

MY18 + CP3/4 (Forged wheels setups) + Recaros + Mag ride + auto (or manual, no idea which it comes with as video is misleading, change price as seen fit) then slap on whatever ford are charging for the PP2 as this car comes standard with that, and then slang on an extra grand or so for the bullit name/branding/colour/special bits etc.

47500-50k is my region of guess for the price, but I could easily see It being more. If the option thing on ford.uk was up I'd be able to hazard a more accurate guess, I'm just doing pricings from memory.
Manual only, I believe there is no option for automatic on Bullit cars, a decision by Ford to try and keep the car true to its name.

If Ford are nice to us, Ā£47,500, if the numbers are limited I suspect it will be just under or just above 50k.

The auto in the video is clearly an epic fail on the person do the video for the advert. :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Don't think they are doing a Auto in the US, so can't see one for Europe, but who knows :):)
me either but both adverts show an auto on the dash, so it's quite possible it'll be offered as an upgrade, it'd be unlike ford 'not to' but they do show them banging gears as well, it's unknown at the moment.

If you want confusing, some of the auzzies are reporting it may also be offered in black? Which I see as even more unlikely than the auto. :lol:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No what you mean, could live with the colour but not the chrome around windows, wheels donā€™t do anything for me either, I only like the extra power, new stereo and software for engine blip on down shift :D
Completely agree, I think it will hold its money great and is more a collectors edition car, hence values no doubt holding better.

I'd personally would not buy one as I do not buy cars as assets but I buy them to drive and enjoy them. As such I'd still just order an 18 in the spec I did, orange fury, A10, recaro, magride etc.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
me either but both adverts show an auto on the dash, so it's quite possible it'll be offered as an upgrade, it'd be unlike ford 'not to' but they do show them banging gears as well, it's unknown at the moment.

If you want confusing, some of the auzzies are reporting it may also be offered in black? Which I see as even more unlikely than the auto. :lol:
You can 100% order it in black.

The Bullit:

Manual only!
Colour choices: Highland green or black.

That is confirmed from Ford. :)

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You can 100% order it in black.

The Bullit:

Manual only!
Colour choices: Highland green or black.

That is confirmed from Ford. :)
I don't see why you'd order it in black, it'd just destroy it's value, doesn't matter if it was a bullitt edition, it's not "the bullitt green".

So next up is to find out what the pricings is.

I've done a bit of a hunt this is the breakdown I can see:

v8 M6 coupe - Ā£41095
CP 3/4 - Ā£2295
Recaro - Ā£1400
Mag ride - Ā£1600

So that's so far just as standard options: Ā£46390

Then add on PP2 which is being touted around the 2500 mark.

Ā£48890

Then add on the HLG paint, Bullit pack options (Different grille, exhaust, bullit branding, wheels (probably same price are forged so classes as cp3/4 in options).
add a premium on if it's limited run.

Even I'm now starting to doubt it'll be south of 50k and that was my prediction, I'm half tempted to change that guess to 50-55k!!!

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
The real question here is...will the Bullitt be [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] 's excuse to get back in the Mustang? :ninja: You've gotta be tempted mate? ;)

I really don't know why this appeals to me, but it does -what's going on? I'm not a fan of green cars, although this shade of green is nice. I only saw the film AFTER I got mine, so unlike many others, Bullitt is not the reason I love the Mustang. I was shocked at the ugliness of the MY18 when we first saw those rolling shots of the comp orange GT many months ago - I happen to love it now, arguably as good/better looking that the MY15-17's.

Yet, for some reason I want it. If I could realistically afford it, I'd more than likely be calling around trying to place an order. Maybe it's the "special edition" aspect that appeals more, along with the increased performance. :shrug: Gotta say though, it's a superb job by Ford on the MY18 in general, and the whole Bullitt thing with the reveal of the original movie car & this marketing campaign for the MY18 is just genius.

Damn you Ford :ford:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The real question here is...will the Bullitt be [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] 's excuse to get back in the Mustang? :ninja: You've gotta be tempted mate? ;)

I really don't know why this appeals to me, but it does -what's going on? I'm not a fan of green cars, although this shade of green is nice. I only saw the film AFTER I got mine, so unlike many others, Bullitt is not the reason I love the Mustang. I was shocked at the ugliness of the MY18 when we first saw those rolling shots of the comp orange GT many months ago - I happen to love it now, arguably as good/better looking that the MY15-17's.

Yet, for some reason I want it. If I could realistically afford it, I'd more than likely be calling around trying to place an order. Maybe it's the "special edition" aspect that appeals more, along with the increased performance. :shrug: Gotta say though, it's a superb job by Ford on the MY18 in general, and the whole Bullitt thing with the reveal of the original movie car & this marketing campaign for the MY18 is just genius.

Damn you Ford :ford:

I am afraid not buddy, I love Bullit for the movie, the heritage, but the styling and colour of the car is not to my personal taste, yes if I see one I will point and my jaw will drop to the floor, but its not a colour and styling I'd personally go for.

For me an 18 would be ordered as per below picture, orange fury, A10 and pretty much all the options ticked.

But the MY18 styling really suites darker colours out the factory and it just works so well with the Bullit and plus you can bet it will be an absolute joy to drive and very capable. I truly hope Ford UK/EU put this car in the hands of some Journalist and they do compare it against the likes of BMW M4, C63 AMG (as per Fords chase car) as I feel in some areas the Ford will be the better and more fun car and it would be epic to see Ford actually taking the fight to the big boys and winning. Though I do hope where manual versions are available of competing cars, they test against manuals for fair comparison when it comes to performance data test.

Like Manders say, if they price this under 50k, it will be Ā£49,999 which is quite likely I suspect as its a good price point for marketing, I suspect numbers will always be limited as Ford will probably only run production for one year, if they decide to make it even rarer and limit those numbers then they could charge around 55k, the advantage of limited numbers it won't really depreciate.

But if I get an 18 it shall be like this, then some nice gunmetal wheels, lowered (350 springs), 350 track spoiler, PP2 front splitter which is all an 18 needs to look pretty epic.

Below is a picture of exactly how I ordered my UK car and how I would order again, glad to see EU cars look even better than US cars as well:
mustang_orangefury.jpg

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Get your guns ready folks :paddle: but i think Ford have killed the mustang with the 2018 facelift :headbonk: i just don't like that front end! :eyebulge: if they kept the 2015 styling i think it would look better.

dont get me wrong the uprated interior looks better with all soft touch leather, not a massive fan of the instrument cluster but looks decent enough.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Thanks Ford, yet another dilemma and waiting time. Canā€™t decide what to get until the pricing is out for the MY19 and the Bullitt. North of Ā£47k for a Bullitt and Iā€™ll probably get the MY19 which presumably will have the B & O, and put the cash saving in my new harley fund instead. Hopefully they donā€™t delay pricing that far beyond month end.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Ford, yet another dilemma and waiting time. Canā€™t decide what to get until the pricing is out for the MY19 and the Bullitt. North of Ā£47k for a Bullitt and Iā€™ll probably get the MY19 which presumably will have the B & O, and put the cash saving in my new harley fund instead. Hopefully they donā€™t delay pricing that far beyond month end.
Read my above post, if it's below 47k I'd honestly be shocked.

FYI reposted (Speculative Bullitt pricing, STC)

v8 M6 coupe - Ā£41095
CP 3/4 - Ā£2295
Recaro - Ā£1400
Mag ride - Ā£1600

So that's so far just as standard options: Ā£46390

Then add on PP2 which is being touted around the 2500 mark.

Ā£48890

Then add on the HLG paint, Bullit pack options (Different grille, exhaust, bullit branding, wheels (probably same price are forged so classes as cp3/4 in options).
add a premium on if it's limited run.

Even I'm now starting to doubt it'll be south of 50k and that was my prediction, I'm half tempted to change that guess to 50-55k!!!

Sponsored

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I'm happy to wait 10 years for the next Bullitt.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Not sure Manders, the press reports and I think the Chief Engineer in a video say itā€™s based off PP1

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
tbh its the only 18 that I like the look of because that colour hides the front end so well and I think if I was staying in the UK i'd probably order one regardless of price.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Don't think they are doing a Auto in the US, so can't see one for Europe, but who knows :):)
The Bullit like the GT350 is supposed to be a more driver focused car keeping with the traditional Mustang theme, so it's unlikely to have an auto option.
Sponsored