Car wash brings the pu**y

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
I'm the resident cat guy and what you have going on here is literally a pissing contest. The neighbors cat views your vehicle as a high value property so he's marking it to keep other cats away. He will continue to do so until it is no longer valuable to him/her. You can expedite this process with a product like this
http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcos...s_rgEoRd8niy6L3-22xNUaAqLm8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

It's a compressed air can with a motion sensor attached. Rest a towel near the area the cats pissing and leave this can overnight. After a few days he should get the message.

I would also politely talk to your neighbors and remind them that outdoor cats are the single biggest killers of wild birds and reduces their life expectancy.
Well at least the cat has taste...... Even if copping a squat is his or her way of saying 2 thumbs / paws up to the car
Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Well at least the cat has taste...... Even if copping a squat is his or her way of saying 2 thumbs / paws up to the car
My dad had this problem with his pickup truck when I was growing up. Some neighborhood cat would climb into the engine to get warm and pee on it. Unfortunately the problem was remedied by mangling the cat around the engine drive belt one morning when he started it. And of course I was given the job of removal and euthanizing said cat with a pistol as he was fckedup pretty bad.

Hey... that's possibly another reason I'm not a fan of pickup trucks.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
I had a problem with a few cats pissing on my garage door, I just let my staffs to roam the front yard for an hour or so. Just once a week is enough there dog odour seems to work
No more cat piss !!

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This story reminds me of the time I ran a stray cat over whilst driving overseas.
We had all these cats in our street and they would piss and shit in our front yard- cat piss really stinks!!. So one day whilst driving home I jokingly said to my dad "why dont I run one over" he laughed and said that is not possible as cats are too alert and fast.. and hes tried.
So I drove the car towards said cat at about 20kph.. then engaged the clutch and let the car coast towards the cat thinking dads are always right.... thump thump.... oops. Dads response "oh shit!! Quick drive around the block before any of the neighbours see us!! And give me a couple of coins to throw out the window to prevent bad luck from the dead"

Ironically, all the other cats stop visiting our property

Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
....that is not possible as cats are too alert and fast.. and hes tried.
There's been 3 cats run over IN my driveway over the years. 2 by dad, 1 by me. My property slopes down from the street but the initial entrance is a slight uphill across the footpath before dropping away into the property. End result is you can't see the first few metres of the driveway as it's blocked by the bonnet. In my Pajero I can't see the first half. So in all cases we had no idea a cat was even there.

I think the fact the car is moving slowly they don't perceive the threat and so don't move. Would explain why that one of yours didn't move as you approached slowly.

OP
OP
ryosaeba

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Well, I washed the car on Saturday arvo and then spread some ground chilli from woolies all over the floor around the car. No cats on the car since, however it's been a wet couple of days so that might've been a reason too. Also damn rain means my car is dirty again! :(

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well, I washed the car on Saturday arvo and then spread some ground chilli from woolies all over the floor around the car. No cats on the car since, however it's been a wet couple of days so that might've been a reason too. Also damn rain means my car is dirty again! :(
What about if you put some white pepper in the wax/car shampoo? :lol:

It will be a seasoned pony!

OP
OP
ryosaeba

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Lol probably easier if i use chilli sauce instead :D

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
That was freaking hilarious! I like cats but if one was pissing on my car, well I would "euthanize" it.
The guy is a genius.

Here's Part 2:

[ame]

Sponsored

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Lol probably easier if i use chilli sauce instead :D
I was going to suggest chilli, but you have a white car. :shrug:
[MENTION=7882]Drewbo[/MENTION] lol great find! replacing the hose with fire would be interesting to watch!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ryosaeba

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Lol true dat. :D

Erez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Platinum GT Manual
As the owner of a Stang and two cats I find this thread rather disturbing. No car is worth more than someone's loved pet. I'd start with talking to the neighbors.

Another peaceful solution (among the others suggested here) is spraying the area with feliway - cats will avoid peeing on that.

PS my cats are not allowed outdoor alone.

OP
OP
ryosaeba

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I don't know which neighbour's cat it is unfortunately. There are a number of them around and they just roam free, and some of the neighbours are pretty feral I have to say. I'm not looking to cause permanent harm to the cat. Just get it to fuck off and not come back is basically what I want.

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
As the owner of a Stang and two cats I find this thread rather disturbing. No car is worth more than someone's loved pet. I'd start with talking to the neighbors.

I agree 100%!
One of my monotonous sayings is "Its never the animal's fault" and I surf in Ballina:doh: People are the problem when animals become an issue.
Sponsored