WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I see that the "Smokers Package" is included in the Optional Equipment list (below the line) on our window stickers.

Wonder if that means we get one of those ashtrays that fits into the cup holders.

Hope so, as I was intending to pick one up from the dealer as a coin holder.

Unlikely I guess - I can't remember seeing any in pics so far and they are included in that dealer accessory brochure that was floating about.

EDIT: Found an interior pic of a newly delivered car in the UK section. Could have been ordered separately though obviously.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My window sticker is finally here....blend date of 10/12......at long friggin last...an ale or two tonight methinks....congrats to all other that have theirs.....sounds like this might be the party boat load....
Genuinely happy to hear that, Bob.

Hopefully your blood pressure has now reduced somewhat!

:clap2:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
haha it's been exactly 9 months since my deposit, so yup, looks like this wait is actually worse than childbirth haha

I've been refreshing all of the sites like a madman every morning, lunch and afternoon and wish I could just option the C section to get it underway but still nothing.

Deysha said I'm scheduled to build next week, and I need that window sticker to confirm that.

Perhaps after USA finishes Friday today, it'll be updated. Fingers crossed for all in the ward!

Thanks to the internet, I'll be telling my kids one day "Well, y'see, my mustang was birthed right next to uncle Bob's and another gentleman in the ward called Drew put on a show by doing some naked backflips to celebrate the final clarity of the standard spec list"

They'll think daddy is nuts.

Indeed.

:cheers:
Uncle Bob and uncle Drew might well visit one day....that should scare the kids.....:ninja:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Congrats I have been waiting for you to join the club!!!!
Thanks Melbnut....it's a relief...and in answer to Drew....the blood pressure has dropped a tad...it has been a frustrating year....I think it is virtually one year since ordering......I hope they behave themselves on the boat....:headbang:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I hope they behave themselves on the boat....:headbang:
They should get to know each other pretty well, given that they'll be sharing a bedroom for a month.

Guess we should start predicting what boat we'll be on. I've been given an ETA to Baltimore of the 28/12 (they must have streamlined the upfitting process somewhat).

According to [MENTION=19187]Davo[/MENTION]'s excellent shipping schedule, the Salome departs on the 29/12 and the Tulane on the 07/01 - so if all goes to plan I'm guessing it will be the Tulane which is due in Melbourne 13/02.

:shrug:

Sponsored

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
recieved my window sticker last week with a build date of 2/12, confirmed car is built via email last night from Ford Au, and is expected at the port of Baltimore on the 18/12.

Graeme

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Thanks Melbnut....it's a relief...and in answer to Drew....the blood pressure has dropped a tad...it has been a frustrating year....I think it is virtually one year since ordering......I hope they behave themselves on the boat....:headbang:
I genuinely feel happy for you Bobsp12, we've all been on this journey together and felt you were getting the raw end of the pineapple.

Hopefully, will be smooth "sailing" from here on in!

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Thanks RSPEC-015, much appreciated....unfortunately there are far too many that were similar to mine...I hope all theirs are sorted out as well....seemingly things are happening a bit more rapidly now. ...

I hope that Ian has his car finally on a boat....it has been sitting at that dock for far too long...

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
^^^ Yep, I hope so too as it's hard to fathom why his car hasn't been put on a boat yet.

My dealer made a comment to me a couple of months that it would take 1 or 2 shipments of RHD models for Ford to streamline their procedures. Seems like some of us are already benefiting from that because it seems the cars are not spending as much time at the upfitters.

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
I hope that Ian has his car finally on a boat....it has been sitting at that dock for far too long...
Some of the dwell times are ridiculous, there is no consistency. Mine was 24 days between arriving at Baltimore to finally setting sail. Some cars sat for barely a week.

I hope Ian gets some closure and finally gets a shipping date ASAP. He's waited far too long.

Sponsored

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
My window sticker is finally here....blend date of 10/12......at long friggin last...an ale or two tonight methinks....congrats to all other that have theirs.....sounds like this might be the party boat load....
No sticker for me yet so it looks like Bob's faded red is ahead of my burnt orange. :eek:

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Me too, still nothing...

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Hang in there boys.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
No sticker for me yet so it looks like Bob's faded red is ahead of my burnt orange. :eek:
That sucks OzS550...it will pop up soon surely....SA roads need the pumpkin and dark pink coloured Stangs leaving the odd 11's as soon as possible..
By the way....we took a friends Red RPO83 XA GT to the Ford GT club show a few weeks ago down at Glenelg...not sure if you got down there......there was a good display of GT's.
Sponsored