Sponsored

Sync 3 Nav question

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Does anyone know how to get the nav to repeat itself after it announces the next turn? As in you're driving along and it blurts out something and you miss it - I don't like trying to read the next turn on the display when I'm driving.
Tried searching the forum and net but can't find an answer.

iPhone and others will repeat turn by turn and even update closing distance every time you tap the correct part of the screen. With Sync 3 she just gives me the silent treatment because I wasn't listening.
Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Does it go into “Nag mode” when you select the female voice ?

Freman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eco boost 21-10-16
I've never used it yet, but one of the commands for nav is 'Repeat Instruction'.

OP
OP

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Does it go into “Nag mode” when you select the female voice ?
I asked about this and was told that the system triggers nag mode when its sensors detect low levels of listening in other passengers, and the only way of avoiding this is to wait until the system goes into sleep mode. Apparently the system can't be hacked and there's no work around. Meh...

I've never used it yet, but one of the commands for nav is 'Repeat Instruction'.
Thanks Freman, will give that a go. But...going back to PPPony's Point (PPPP) if I say this it might trigger nag mode in one of the systems :eyebulge:

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Does anyone know how to get the nav to repeat itself after it announces the next turn? As in you're driving along and it blurts out something and you miss it - I don't like trying to read the next turn on the display when I'm driving.
Tried searching the forum and net but can't find an answer.

iPhone and others will repeat turn by turn and even update closing distance every time you tap the correct part of the screen. With Sync 3 she just gives me the silent treatment because I wasn't listening.
https://www.ford.ie/content/dam/gux...PPROVED-English_Master_PDF_Voice_commands.pdf

Look at the Nav section "Repeat Instruction"

Also, check your glove box - there should be a hard copy in there :)

OP
OP

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
To quote myself 'tried searching...blah blah' obviously not enough. Thanks Frostee.
Sponsored