• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stock Black Heat Extractors - Price reduced!

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
PM sent

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Interested

Please PM me. I am interested.

thanks

CVCashmere

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Have some more available, I am pming those back that sent me messages first.

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Have some more available, I am pming those back that sent me messages first.

Hey I'm interested in buying some, sent a PM last week

OP
OP
chris_5oh

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
Need to pick up some boxes. I will update when ready

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine look great Chris. Thanks for the fast shipping.
File_000.jpg

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Mine look great Chris. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Hi Amacron; can you tell me where to find instructions how to
Replace them...either your instructions or a YouTube video? I brought a set and not that handy-but can follow instructions from fellow owners.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very easy process. I looked on YouTube found a couple videos. Do u have a 2015 or 2016 with turn signals? It took longer to get the 3M tape off then changing them out. I used a trim removal tool to take off the hood liner. Like this one. https://t.harborfreight.com/5-piece-auto-trim-and-molding-tool-set-67021.html

Use that to remove the hoodliner pins. The tool just slides up under them and you pop them out. One done use a 9mm Rachel to loosen the bolts and remove the bolts. The using your hands just pry the plastic off. The extractors are then held on by clips I just pushed the clips in and removed the extractors. Be careful not to let the extractors fall out and scratch your hood. The I used rubbing alcohol to remove the 3M tape. For the tape that was stuck to the hood I just wetted a washcloth with the alcohol and kept wetting the tape as I used my thumb to roll off the tape. Came right off. Then the plastic part I used the same method.

You also have to take the screws off the old extractors and put them on the new ones.

Found this on YouTube. Starts off slow so watch the whole thing.
[ame]

Let me know how it turned out. Good luck.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
Since the OP isn't available yatesperformance has some up on ebay go before they are all gone.