Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
So at least in europe the color Dark Highland Green will not be exclusive to the Bullitt Mustang. According to Ford Europe the Color will be available to all 2019 Mustangs just like Velocity Blue and Need for Green (Venom Green in EU).

I don't know what they were thinking, this is a huge hit in the face to everyone who ordered the pricy Bullitt in Europe :shrug:

Update!

Ford Germanys Vice President Wolfgang Koppl responded to a mail of an disappointed bullitt customer.

The press release and the informations of Ford employees were wrong. Dark Highland Green will stay exclusive to the Bullitt in Europe too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm torn......if that's for real.

I wonder if the EU Bullitts will get the GT350 intake and tune (not sure that's been confirmed, only assumed). If not, the Bullitt would be, effectively a trim package, much like the Cali Special.

I'd welcome DHG across the range, just because its a stunning colour and, lets face it, the original "Bullitt" was "just" a Highland Green GT390, not a special edition. But it would take the shine off the '19 Bullitt, somewhat.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
It seems from pictures I've seen the EU version Bullitt also doesn't get the gauge instrument package. For the price € 59 K (Germany) that is a real buzz kill. :crazy:

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
It's 52.500€ in Germany, plus for MR and Recaros

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
PLEASE read the article. Ford Media. THANK you Dr. Grabster for the link!

It DOES NOT say that DHG will be available on all EU Mustangs. It is just noting vintage colors...includes DHG in the list and then talks about the exclusive Bullitt.

Sorry OP, but will all respect, your misreading the article.

It is also standard media crap....states the 19 Color-DHG is the same color as the 68 car when it isn't. The colors are very much in the family be different hence the original being Highland Green and the modern versions call Dark Highland Green

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Kind of like how you can get the Carbon Fiber & Alcantara Pack with digital gauges in EU but not in NA. :(

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
If it did come on all EU cars then if I lived there I'd hope to get a DHG GT350!

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Ford Germanys Vice President Wolfgang Koppl responded to a mail of an disappointed bullitt customer.

The press release and the informations of Ford employees were wrong. Dark Highland Green will stay exclusive to the Bullitt in Europe too.

It's pretty interesting how many false informations Ford Europe is releasing every year :frusty:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:confused:Still no news on the UK Bullitt or MY19:rant:
Sponsored