Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Lies! Just saw some pics on one of the Facebook groups of it/you and it is sunny outside! Hope you enjoy the car man.
I guarantee you that Matt is the first one to purchase at MSRP and take delivery of the Bullitt...
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if the other guy got his at MSRP or not, but Lebanon Ford sent another one home today before Matt's. And as you can see in the screenshot, it is sunny (aka day time not "tonight" like he said...it was a joke)
mattbullitt.png

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
... as you can see in the screenshot, it is sunny (aka day time not "tonight" like he said...it was a joke)
Well, as you know, 6pm isn't the morning, or afternoon, it is the evening, AKA tonight. Don't know where you live but, the convention most places is that the day can be divided/described in 3 segments, morning, afternoon, evening. In July, in North America, the sun usually doesn't go down until around 9 in the evening.

I've spent the past week+ riding my motorcycle around the US and Canada, and the sun in that last photo looks to be low enough to be an evening (6-7 pm) shot.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Man you Bullitt guys must be too wound up worrying about allocations and getting MSRP to take a joke like that. 6PM and any other time until sunset is still technically afternoon if you want to be pedantic about it. Nothing in my original post there was being harsh or anything, simple said it was sunny and hope he enjoys the car.

Driversedge18

SPIRIT OF AMERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ECOBOOST PREMIUM
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
... 6PM and any other time until sunset is still technically afternoon if you want to be pedantic about it...
I'm certainly not worried about delivery. I'm out of the country riding my bike for two weeks and the car will likely arrive just before or after I get home. Paid, MSRP without any issues so, that's fine as well.

Wasn't getting harsh and didn't mean to (nor think I did) suggest you were. Just wanted to point out that this time of year it can be and often is very sunny and bright in the evening, until the sun goes down.

The facts are the opposite of your re-assertion above.

The convention is that "evening" is described by what you are attributing to afternoon. When it starts is open to debate 5pm or 6pm. But virtually every convention dictates that by 6pm it is definitely the evening, not the afternoon.

I'm not concerned about it.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OMG....!!!

Morning, noon, night, afternoon, evening, dawn....sunset!! This thread has come to this dribble???

Thank God I do know when Happy Hour is!! That’s all that counts , really!! It’s when the 1st beer is opened or the 1st glass of wine or a Tequila Shot is poured!

Can we move on......pleeeeeeeeze !!! Keep those comment for the weather discussion site!! This is a Mustang site!! Cheers guys!!:cheers:

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Matt Maran is the man getting a Bullitt for MSRP, however he does review vehicles for Lebanon Ford so he works for them on the side. I heard that he didn’t get the dash plaque #95 but hopefully he can confirm soon. They just sent him any vehicle matching his options. His friend at the Ford plant said #95 but that wasn’t true. Either way Congrats Matt!!!! I am sure he’s busy enjoying his new car but we’re patiently waiting for his video!...
He got the #95 dash plaque.

Congrats, Matt!

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
I'm certainly not worried about delivery. I'm out of the country riding my bike for two weeks and the car will likely arrive just before or after I get home. Paid, MSRP without any issues so, that's fine as well.

Wasn't getting harsh and didn't mean to (nor think I did) suggest you were. Just wanted to point out that this time of year it can be and often is very sunny and bright in the evening, until the sun goes down.

The facts are the opposite of your re-assertion above.

The convention is that "evening" is described by what you are attributing to afternoon. When it starts is open to debate 5pm or 6pm. But virtually every convention dictates that by 6pm it is definitely the evening, not the afternoon.

I'm not concerned about it.
Where are you located? Never heard of NS? Good luck trying to get yours at MSRP!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Dealer by me already has a 20K markup.

Sponsored

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
Where are you located? Never heard of NS? Good luck trying to get yours at MSRP!
NS is the abbreviation for Nova Scotia, like IL is for Illinois. Just rode past Chicago today. Indiana tonight, Vermont tomorrow evening, Maine for Wednesday evening and home (Nova Scotia) on Thursday evening. It would be great if the Bullitt arrived for Friday, but I don't think it will. Mine seems to be moving through the system slowly.

Don't foresee any problem with MSRP, and I'm quite confident that I will get mine at MSRP. In addition to having paperwork from the Sales Manager that verifies the price, I have a strong relationship with the Dealership, my salesperson, and know the owner. None of that completely guarantees anything, but I'm comfortable in my position.

Also, wouldn't hesitate to take them to court if they tried to welch on the pricing (not that I think that will/would be necessary).

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
NS is the abbreviation for Nova Scotia, like IL is for Illinois. Just rode past Chicago today. Indiana tonight, Vermont tomorrow evening, Maine for Wednesday evening and home (Nova Scotia) on Thursday evening. It would be great if the Bullitt arrived for Friday, but I don't think it will. Mine seems to be moving through the system slowly.

Don't foresee any problem with MSRP, and I'm quite confident that I will get mine at MSRP. In addition to having paperwork from the Sales Manager that verifies the price, I have a strong relationship with the Dealership, my salesperson, and know the owner. None of that completely guarantees anything, but I'm comfortable in my position.

Also, wouldn't hesitate to take them to court if they tried to welch on the pricing (not that I think that will/would be necessary).
BC here!!! The Bullitt is really not as big a deal here in Canada where there is the hype and demand by guys that have to have it!! I know of 2 dealer cars that can be had at MSRP! Hell, they can’t even get $5K over !! I’m sure you’ll get it!! :cheers::cheers:

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Really wish this car came with a Auto.
Ford could rename it something else, but I want that 480hp V-8 with the A-10.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
My Bullitt is almost here. Dealer says rail car is in Kamloops, which is a 4 hour drive (no traffic), so should/could be in Vancouver by end of week. No EDD, but original sate of 08/04, looks reasonable.:D

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
So maybe I went to the wrong dealer? First time ford order for me. I was so excited to go down and order one of these cars, even knowing it could be end of July before it would get here. Dealer said I would get one if I order one, and no ADM. I completed the order form on 3/30 with the options I wanted and waited.....and waited...and still waiting.

I was doing fine until I start seeing cars start to show up, and I have no VIN, no build date, no info.

Latest text from salesman says his ford rep has bumped the priority to the highest priority an order unit can have so it should get the next allocation when available?

Sounds fishy to me. Shouldn't an allocation already be done already with an order form filled out that early?

I want an early car, but don't care about the number. It's gonna be a daily driver, and at this point I just want a damn car. Maybe a GT350 would be better...but I am sold on this new Bullitt as a better daily.

Maybe I should've done more research as to which of our four or five closest dealers have good luck ordering special editions.

When I order my one and only other ordered car (BMW) I had updates constantly....painted today, seats installed today, testing is complete, on the boat, in the port, on it's way to dealer. I guess I expected too much here with this mysterious ford ordering process.
Sponsored