Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Did your ever think you see the day we would be quibbling over a 10.2-10.5 quarter miles times!!! I would wager very few have actually experienced that type of speed in a street car! We are living in good times no doubt!! Bring on the beast!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Oh your tune is changing. I was referring the the first “500” coming next year.

The 2021 model may as well be 10.2 or quicker.

Anyway let’s see, good times ahead.
Yes, that's the one. For the first it depends on torque numbers, but I still say better than 10.5. Do we get drag radials? Remember when dodge placed DRs on the hellcat challenger and it claimed a 10.8 on a prepped track? What was it without those DRs, 11.3?
Hopefully the PS4s get tacky with a line lock:)

Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Yes, that's the one. For the first it depends on torque numbers, but I still say better than 10.5. Do we get drag radials? Remember when dodge placed DRs on the hellcat challenger and it claimed a 10.8 on a prepped track? What was it without those DRs, 11.3?
Factory stock is what I’m after.

No slicks. The demon is special because it has drag radials stock lol.

But yeah, hard for me to comprehend. I’ve been 11.3 in my previous ‘14 GTR. My current 350 is probably low 12s and it feels fast still. Something two seconds quicker truly blows me mind lol.

Maybe mid 80s is the correct price. :clap2:

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I'm with you. Had 07 modified Porsche turbo that would dip into the 11's with a standard 6 speed! It was blood fast. Start talking about low freakin 10's and it's mind blowing to me! I can't wait to feel that for sure!!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Factory stock is what I’m after.

No slicks. The demon is special because it has drag radials stock lol.

But yeah, hard for me to comprehend. I’ve been 11.3 in my previous ‘14 GTR. My current 350 is probably low 12s and it feels fast still. Something two seconds quicker truly blows me mind lol.

Maybe mid 80s is the correct price. :clap2:
Maybe the '21 one will get the slicks and be the straight line burner only. The next one is gonna be the do all.

Go Time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm with you. Had 07 modified Porsche turbo that would dip into the 11's with a standard 6 speed! It was blood fast. Start talking about low freakin 10's and it's mind blowing to me! I can't wait to feel that for sure!!
Your grandma could do high 10’s in this car. Next day, take it out to Grattan and destroy a GT350. Yup.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Grandma might be able to do high 10s in a demon. Mid 10s if she drank Ensure followed by a shot of Metamucil.
Glad it’s an auto in one form or another.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ford will not put drag tires on this car. Similar to Sport Cup 2 for sure.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Music to my ears! The Demon can keep its drag tires! Worthless on a street car! So glad Ford is not going that direction with the 500!!! Like many of you guys I'm about Demoned out.
Sponsored