2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

Lightning Blue GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duey
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 #H2996, 12 FX35, 09 G37S
We need a 7.0 N/A GT500 put a sticker on it for 70K to 85k. I will order the Day order banks open..
Best Christmas Wish ever!!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What's next a Wanye's World Gemlin edition!
It was a Pacer, which ironically is considered by many to be the Bullit of Gremlins.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
No way this GT500 is a 2020 MY vehicle is it? That would chap my chaps.
I'll be passing if that's the case.
Thanks for not taking my hard earned money ford!
lol
What would you be interested in then Jim, if not the GT500?
(I gotta be honest here. I'm really, really interested in ordering a Z06/Z07 car, but I highly doubt I would be able to afford it. I am going to try at least with the top 3 Corvette dealerships in the great Country of U.S.A.) I don't track my cars nor do I go to the drag strip, so I'm not worried about the "overheating" issue.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
lol
What would you be interested in then Jim, if not the GT500?
(I gotta be honest here. I'm really, really interested in ordering a Z06/Z07 car, but I highly doubt I would be able to afford it. I am going to try at least with the top 3 Corvette dealerships in the great Country of U.S.A.) I don't track my cars nor do I go to the drag strip, so I'm not worried about the "overheating" issue.
That would be a nice choice. Very sleek and fast, unbeatable for your performance dollar. I’m not sure what I’d get but if I’m waiting for 2020 I may as well give the mid engine corvette a look.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
That would be a nice choice. Very sleek and fast, unbeatable for your performance dollar. I’m not sure what I’d get but if I’m waiting for 2020 I may as well give the mid engine corvette a look.
I was thinking the same thing but it looks like it's not coming out anytime soon either!!! January will be really exciting or a horrible let down! Hard to believe they push these models out a whole nother year. However, my luck being what it is with cars I would not be surprised!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I was thinking the same thing but it looks like it's not coming out anytime soon either!!! January will be really exciting or a horrible let down! Hard to believe they push these models out a whole nother year. However, my luck being what it is with cars I would not be surprised!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah the CF guys are saying 19 NAIAS for the vette ME.
Not this one but the following and it would be a 2020 model.
At least we have seen that one for sure and going thru a mc Donalds drive thru, and they even know what engines it will have.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Yep, its hard to believe that the GT500 is more of a unicorn/bigfoot than the Dang Mid Engine Corvette.!! I car that was said to never ever exist!! All funny aside. I still feel the GT500 will show before the ME Vette. I really can't see Chevy pouring cold water all over the new ZR1 so quick. That would be a sure way to crater sales! I'm still holding out hope that Ford is just holding back a bad ass Super Mustang to spring on us in a couple of weeks. Dreaming maybe but it keeps me interested!!

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yep, its hard to believe that the GT500 is more of a unicorn/bigfoot than the Dang Mid Engine Corvette.!! I car that was said to never ever exist!! All funny aside. I still feel the GT500 will show before the ME Vette. I really can't see Chevy pouring cold water all over the new ZR1 so quick. That would be a sure way to crater sales! I'm still holding out hope that Ford is just holding back a bad ass Super Mustang to spring on us in a couple of weeks. Dreaming maybe but it keeps me interested!!
Yeah. No way ME is coming any time before end of year.
Personally think the GT500 news is coming very soon perhaps Sunday.:)

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I desperately hope not... If a corny APPEARANCE PACKAGE is their big news.. :tsk:
If the GT500 isn't unveiled in Detroit, maybe it'll at least be officially teased..

I can see it now. A huge presentation pulling the cover off to reveal the 2019 bullitt(special green paint-cragar wheels) and pony package(all chrome wheels and badges)!!! Talk about golden oldies!! The senior citizens will go wild!:doh:

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
I can see it now. A huge presentation pulling the cover off to reveal the 2019 bullitt(special green paint-cragar wheels) and pony package(all chrome wheels and badges)!!! Talk about golden oldies!! The senior citizens will go wild!:doh:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it, but I don't believe the Bullitt is worthy of a presentation all its own.