Sponsored

2015 Mustang Pricing Revealed! $24,425 (V6), $25,995 (Ecoboost), $32,925 (GT)

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
  • UPDATED with this Google Sheet to calculate pricing (from ilkhan). Also attached to this post.
  • UPDATED with Order Guide with Prices PDF (from SeventhWard)
  • UPDATED with MORE BASE PRICING (from resident Ford dealer Cam):
BASE RETAIL PRICING (all base prices below include 6-Speed Manual Transmission and $825 Destination & Delivery)

Also see: Order Guide (for detailed options/packages info)

Mustang V6 Fastback (050A) - $24,425
Mustang V6 Fastback (051A) - $25,420
Mustang V6 Convertible (P8E) - $29,925

Mustang EcoBoost Fastback (100A) - $25,995
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback (200A): $29,995
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback (201A): $31,790
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Convertible (P8U): $35,495

Mustang GT Fastback (300A) - $32,925
Mustang GT Premium Fastback (400A) - $36,925
Mustang GT Premium Fastback (401A) - $38,720
Mustang GT Premium Convertible (P8F) - $42,425
Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition (500A) - $46,995

Invoice Pricing (EXCLUDES Destination and Delivery):
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback (200A) - $26,910
Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback (201A) - $28,512
Mustang GT Fastback (300A) - $29,612
Mustang GT Premium Fastback (400A) -$33,302
Mustang GT Premium Fastback (401A) - $34,904

Packages and Options Pricing:
GT Performance Package (67G) - $2,495
EcoBoost Performance Package (67E) - $1995
50th Anniversary Package (975) - $1595
Enhanced Security Package (43S) - $395
Wheel and Stripe Package (60W) - $895 (EcoBoost)
Premier Color Accent Package (68B) $395

6-Speed Automatic Transmission (443) - $1195
Adaptive Cruise Control (52S) - $1195
Navigation (91N) - $795
Reverse Park Assist (77R) - $295
Recaros Cloth (883) - $1595
Recaros Leather (88S) - $1595
Spare Wheel/Tire (66W) - $195
Floor Mats (12A) - $95

Ruby Red - $395
Triple Yellow - $495

3.55 Diff (455) - $395
18" Painted Aluminum Wheels (641) - $155
19" Wheels - $995 (GT)
20" Machined Aluminum Wheels - $1295

Destination and delivery - $825 (included in base pricing above)

X-Plan Pricing (accepted):
Invoice minus (0.4% of Invoice) + $275 dealer fee

Original Post / Ford Press Release:

Base V6 pricing starts at $24,425 (including destination and delivery). This is a $1,090 increase over the 2014 model which has a base price of $23,335 (including destination and delivery).

The Wait Is Almost Over! Dealer Order Banks Now Open for All-New 2015 Ford Mustang

• Ford dealers can now begin placing orders for 2015 Mustang fastback
  • 2015 Mustang fastback includes many new standard features such as fully independent suspension, push-button start, next-generation SYNC® AppLink™ and a choice of three powerful engines
  • All-new Mustang EcoBoost® and Mustang GT available with 50 Years Appearance Package
For Ford Mustang fans everywhere, today they are one big step closer to experiencing the next generation as Ford has begun accepting dealer orders for the 2015 fastback. Ever since the world got its first look at the all-new 2015 Mustang nearly six months ago, the anticipation has been palpable. Ford engineers have been racking up millions of testing miles, refining each system to make sure everything is just right before the first Mustangs reach customers later this year.

“From the six cities around the globe where we revealed the all-new Mustang, to auto shows to the recent 50-year celebration events, we’ve received an amazing response from people when they finally see the new model,” said Steve Ling, Ford car marketing manager. “This car is all-new with enhanced sophistication and craftsmanship, but it still exudes the essence of Mustang that’s been honed throughout its history.”

Customers can choose from three available powerplants for the 2015 Mustang, each of which can be paired with an upgraded six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters:

• All-new 2.3-liter EcoBoost®, producing more than 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque and with projected class-leading fuel efficiency
  • Upgraded 5.0-liter V8, generating more than 420 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque
  • Upgraded 3.7-liter V6, producing more than 300 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque
In addition to a sleek new design and dramatically improved cabin, each 2015 Mustang adds an array of new standard features:

• Fully independent front and rear suspension for improved driving dynamics and ride quality
  • Eight airbags including front, knee and side-impact protection for driver and front passenger
  • Individual tire pressure monitor readouts for each wheel
  • Rear view camera system
  • High-intensity discharge headlamps with signature lighting
  • Illuminated, locking glove box
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel with manual tilt and telescope adjustment
  • Intelligent access, enabling the driver to enter without touching the key fob
  • Push-button start
  • SYNC® connectivity system with next-generation AppLink™ to control smartphone apps with simple voice commands; 4.2-inch color display and two USB ports
The ample standard equipment list can be further augmented with the availability of advanced technology features such as:

• Eight-inch, high-resolution touch-screen display and navigation
  • Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert upgraded with Doppler-effect radar sensors to provide both improved sensitivity at longer distances and better resistance to false alerts
  • Adaptive cruise control and collision warning for the first time
  • Track Apps provide a variety of on-track performance measurements for drivers
  • Selectable drive modes feature lets the driver quickly adjust steering, throttle response, shift control and stability control settings by toggling between normal, snow-wet, sport and track modes
  • Mustang GT easy to use electronic line lock and a launch control system that manages engine speed and brakes, giving drivers maximum and consistent acceleration at the track

A 50 Years appearance package is available for Mustang EcoBoost Premium and Mustang GT Premium models. The appearance package includes a chrome-accented grille, round 50 Years rear badge, 19x8.5-inch alloy wheels with 255/40R19 all-season tires, anniversary floor mats and unique seat and door-trim stitching.

The 2015 Ford Mustang fastback with 3.7-liter V6 starts at just $24,425 including destination and delivery charges in the United States. Mustang will be available from Ford dealers in North America this fall.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...der-banks-now-open-for-2015-ford-mustang.html
Sponsored

Attachments

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
Thanks Jarstang. I'm glad they came through.... although only V6 pricing :(

KGrGunMan

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
So the base V6 increases $$1,090 more than the 2014.

I didn't see the D&D.

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Excellent! Now we need the official release of the 'build and price' feature on the website. :)

Unfortunately looking like we may have to wait a while longer for the final specs. It's anyone's guess as to why they are holding them back. Could be a competitive thing. Or could be that they simply haven't finished their testing. Who knows. I'm pretty sure I'm buying the car no matter what based on what we know already, but if those final missing pieces turn out to be the best case scenario, it may accelerate my plans a bit...

Ball's still in your court Ford...

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Build and Price on the ford.com website is down for the 2014. Nothing yet for the 2015.
http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/

update: heh disregard that I guess. seems to be going down and coming back up sporadically.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Hmmmm ... so do I go tomorrow and place an order with my dealer without knowing the hp/weight numbers?

Decisions, decisions ...

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Hmmmm ... so do I go tomorrow and place an order with my dealer without knowing the hp/weight numbers?

Decisions, decisions ...
Why not? The deposit should be refundable if you change your mind. And if all is as hoped, you'll be in the front of the line to receive one when they start hitting the dealerships.

CY_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 CY GT PP

Decisions, decisions ...
Do it! If the numbers are that bad...get your money back.

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Why not? The deposit should be refundable if you change your mind. And if all is as hoped, you'll be in the front of the line to receive one when they start hitting the dealerships.
Y'all put up a pretty good argument ... we'll see tomorrow :thumbsup:

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
i was told from my dealer $1000 non refundable deposit :thumbdown:

TakeMyMoneyFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT Premium
I'm calling in tomorrow morning. Hopefully they will take my deposit over the phone with my credit card!