Sponsored

eBay Quarter Window Louvers - First Pics/Impressions

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
OMG... I am horrified that you would even do that. How do you plan to see out of the car? Don't you find that limiting your visibility and whereabouts?

Never thought about this, but are there brands that are actual louvers and slotted? VS this ?
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I think the ones in the OP first post in this thread have too many louvers. What I like about my LE is it's just 3 which I think is the right amount for the window size

OP
OP
Nagare

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
OMG... I am horrified that you would even do that. How do you plan to see out of the car? Don't you find that limiting your visibility and whereabouts?

Never thought about this, but are there brands that are actual louvers and slotted? VS this ?
Not sure which one you're referring to but Fuse's have slots in them that you can see through. My preferred route to work changed now and the blindspot did begin to bother me so I took mine off last week. They weren't an issue until then. If people can drive a Camaro, you can drive with louvers on. :lol:

I think the ones in the OP first post in this thread have too many louvers. What I like about my LE is it's just 3 which I think is the right amount for the window size
I think we're all biased towards what we have, but the LE ones do look nice....just not $2k a piece nice.

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Reviving this thread - why can't we have these: the glass quarter lovers from the 50th Anniversary?
mustang50thedition_32_hr.jpg

OP
OP
Nagare

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You probably can, they're just stupid expensive. IIRC it was upwards of $1,000 per.

Or you can buy the Ikon Motorsports ones that look similar but is just a plastic frame basically. @bjstang has them on his car, I messed up painting mine and haven't felt like sanding/polishing it down to try again yet.

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Those are nice! Nicest louvers I've seen
Sponsored