Sponsored

Ford 'A' plan pricing

brute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brute
Hello,
Anyone here who has purchased the vehicle using 'A' plan pricing?I would like to know what was the pricing difference compared to MSRP and X plan.
Just to clarify 'A' plan is only applicable for employees of ford and chosen relatives.
Spouse and spouse's parents
Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step children)
Grandchildren

Cheers
Brute
Sponsored

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Hello,
Anyone here who has purchased the vehicle using 'A' plan pricing?I would like to know what was the pricing difference compared to MSRP and X plan.
Just to clarify 'A' plan is only applicable for employees of ford and chosen relatives.
Spouse and spouse's parents
Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step children)
Grandchildren

Cheers
Brute
X-plan is about 7.5% off MSRP and A-plan is about 10%. It varies, of course, but this is a close approximation.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Here is the difference.

2015 PP Ruby Red

So according to this particular car, if I have the correct info, the "actual" dealer cost is the invoice price, minus the holdback amount, minus the usual $500 in rebates? So the dealer would only make $100-$200 if sold through A/D/Z Plans? I must be missing something?

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
Nope, that's accurate, just not something I think ford would want shared publicly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
It is possible to get an even better deal than A-Plan. You should try out dealers like Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
So according to this particular car, if I have the correct info, the "actual" dealer cost is the invoice price, minus the holdback amount, minus the usual $500 in rebates? So the dealer would only make $100-$200 if sold through A/D/Z Plans? I must be missing something?
on all plans ford pays the dealer commission, the xplan commission sucks but the d z and a plan commissions are pretty good.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
on all plans ford pays the dealer commission, the xplan commission sucks but the d z and a plan commissions are pretty good.
If I was able to get a price about five hundred dollars over A/Z/D pricing I would be very, very happy. Is there a website to get the accurate "invoice" amount?

I optioned my car on TrueCar and they list a "factory invoice". I assume this is not the "actual" dealer cost with the holdback pricing included?

Also, is Ford's holdback amount still 3% of total MSRP? Knowing all this info does make it easier to get a "good" deal where everyone makes out in the end.

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
Just ask the dealer to see the invoice.