Where did you mount your LiveWire TS+?

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Got the Steeda Air Intake yesterday and the LiveWire TS+ today.

OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Even with the built in tunes - HOLY S***. I haven't felt acceleration like that since I drove a friends M3 years ago.

Ear to ear grin! :)

Anyway

Maybe I misunderstood Wireless - It seams like I still need the display to be plugged in to use it? That's ok, but like I said, I thought it was over bluetooth and I could just tuck that cable under the dash...

How is everyone routing that cable? I have it suction cupped to the top left of the windshield driver side. I have the cable right now just tucked in between the A pillar and the glass - not perfect (it's not all hidden) but, ok - But the remainder of the cable I have just coming down the front of the dash and zip tied to get rid of the access right now.

Any other better route to the under side of the dash and hide the remainder of the cable?

Last question :) When I went through the stock tunes, I chose the Air Raid cause that's the only one that was there. Should I do a custom tune because I got the Steeda intake? I know the sales guys and Steeda told me their intake produces more power. ???

Thanks again

-Mario
Sponsored