Sponsored

Another day, another tune update!!!

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby GT 5.0 Premium Fastback
Hey off Eco topic here but is there a newer (V7???) version for the 5.0L ? I have had my tune since last May & runs great since day 1 but was curious if any newer updates have been released I had missed since the initial install. Mods are in my sig below since last summer.
Sponsored

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Me again. Been a while. Everything is still working just fine and I'm pleased to say that. Over 41K on the odometer now and I'll say I'm still enjoying driving this thing. I am curious if you've had any tune updates lately. I'm running the 93 Stage 3 V7 tune and have been since back in December of 2015.

Have you guys made any improvements since then that I missed?

Also one question. Would it be possible to make the throttle respond quicker in sport or track mode? Standard mode and wet I'd leave alone but it would be nice to need less throttle input at times. I realize it's not an issue with power, most likely my foot is just lazy.

Thanks again.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
:headbang: 41K miles!?! :headbang:

As for any type of tune revision or request the best practice would be to send in a fresh tune request form into [email protected] and the tuning department will walk you through getting your files updated if there is one that is available. :cheers:

They can also go over whatever modifications that you would like to make :thumbsup:
Sponsored