Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just need an 11.799 bone stock run so we can shut up those camaro fanboys that love to quote that 11.89 hero run that they have. I know the a10 has it in it, just gotta get that 60' down!
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the video of the 12.1@119 Atco run. Don't suffer thru the entire video. Skip to the 5:45 mark. These guys are brutal! Yak Yak Yak. This is what the 18 GT does in the hands of a complete novice. I'll post a video of my wife roasting the same Corvette that this guy loses to in the video. Just to give you an idea of what seasoned VS novice looks like. Someone with experience could probably go 2-3/10s faster than the guy in this video..
Ecobeast is probably one of my least favorite youtubers. He just irks the living hell out of me with just about everything he says

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Ecobeast is probably one of my least favorite youtubers. He just irks the living hell out of me with just about everything he says
He's a member here. He's a nice guy, but really reminds you of the "loud mouthed kid with first car that thinks he knows cars now". Asks questions and doesn't do enough/any RESEARCH for the answer or check the answer he got before repeating it. That's how we got the 500hp video.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
He's a member here. He's a nice guy, but really reminds you of the "loud mouthed kid with first car that thinks he knows cars now". Asks questions and doesn't do enough/any RESEARCH for the answer or check the answer he got before repeating it. That's how we got the 500hp video.
He does seem like a real nice guy, but this right here is the reason he irks me. He just really doesn't seem to think before he speaks and ends up saying some dumb shit that makes us all look bad. also, the clickbait titles on the videos enrage me

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Ever since the Camaro was cancelled in 2002 it's created some sort of PTSD with Camaro fans..

They're utterly convinced that if the Camaro isn't completely dominant it'll be cancelled..

And you know what? I'm not entirely sure they're wrong.
Fake news the Camaro was never cancelled!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I am happy I have been around the Mustang scene long enough to remember when the Fox cars were killing it with low 13's with slicks and a short belt.

Now we are provided low 11 second fully loaded Mustangs that take nothing to hit 10's.

Great time to be on Team Mustang.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros

Pretty sure this is y'all's boy wackhole.
What exactly did that guy think we were going to learn from that lame video. No time, not even the speed ... What the hell was that??!!:headbonk::headbonk:

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
What exactly did that guy think we were going to learn from that lame video. No time, not even the speed ... What the hell was that??!!:headbonk::headbonk:
Not sure if you've been to 'Mero6, but this fella doesn't seem to be too rational, about anything...ever.:crazy:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Can't race when you have to bench race and create conspiracy theories all day. The best part about it all is that you can disprove all of the theories using posts from Camaro6 itself. It is like they never leave the vs. section (which is just a cover to say stupid things like on here).

There was one post crying about how crappy the Mustang is and that the 7.9x 1/8 time or whatever it was was Prius slow (no low end power which is again made up) but if you look at the C6 fast lists most of the stock Camaros are above 8 sec in the 1/8 so does that mean they have less power than a Mustang? So much on there makes no sense but at least one mod has jumped in on the conspiracy theories, fake news, etc and think one "troll" represents a large group of people.

Sponsored

yo ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hey guys,

I order a GT with a A10 and Magneride and I'm close to Atco Dragway. I will give you some numbers as soon as it opens up again next year. I'm sure I can get it into the 11.80 range stock with cool weather. I do have a Cobra Jet that I compete with in NHRA that runs 8.50's, so it may not count as I am not the average driver, but after reading some of this thread I just had to chime in.

Its quite entertaining, but...... I know some may not believe this, the 18 is underrated. I have got in trouble leaking inside info in the past, but since the 18 has been out for a a while I can tell you that the 3rd gen 5.0 make 470 plus. Ford's reason was most likely a marketing decisions.

I don't get on here often, but I will be sure to post numbers when the track opens again.

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue GT 1194 RWHP
car

laughing over the camaro forum comments what is name of their forum? i want to check out my 2018 a10 mustang has about a day left of the Hellion twin turbo kit installation then we hit the dyne and the track this should be fun!

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
laughing over the camaro forum comments what is name of their forum? i want to check out my 2018 a10 mustang has about a day left of the Hellion twin turbo kit installation then we hit the dyne and the track this should be fun!
Camaro6.

I just took a few minutes to read a few of the threads. Their moderators should clean house, a few members are giving Camaro owners a bad name.

Embarrassing for them...

Edit- I don't know a lot about Camaros...are they really comparing a 6.2 liter supercharged ZL1 with a GT? Am I off base in thinking that's retarded?

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Camaro6.

I just took a few minutes to read a few of the threads. Their moderators should clean house, a few members are giving Camaro owners a bad name.

Embarrassing for them...

Edit- I don't know a lot about Camaros...are they really comparing a 6.2 liter supercharged ZL1 with a GT? Am I off base in thinking that's retarded?
That all began with one of the members from this forum pointing out facts to them. They claim the car as "not impressive". They were discussing the "not impressive" Lund car, and he simply enlightened them to the fact that the car in question fell smack in the middle of their ZL1 fast list. They were not amused...

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
That all began with one of the members from this forum pointing out facts to them. They claim the car as "not impressive". They were discussing the "not impressive" Lund car, and he simply enlightened them to the fact that the car in question fell smack in the middle of their ZL1 fast list. They were not amused...
I don't get it. Drive what you like right? I'd get a Mustang even if it was slower, and if I go to drag and I lose I'm not going to feel bad about owning a Mustang.
:shrug:

It's telling though that they have to compare GT's to the ZL1 and not the SS which is a better comparison.... even still, they shouldn't feel bad about it. If anything they should be happy. The 2018 Mustangs beating their Camaros means the 2019 Camaro will be even better and probably beat the Mustang.
Sponsored