Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Nice, the improvements from the Gen3 and the efficiency of the 10spd are really allowing for the power to be delivered. However, I am not seeing much noise about the M6. Do we have multiple times for those yet? That really will give me a perspective of how much of a change between the 15-17 & 18s.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Ya. I had to jump in on that one. I get so tired of people having to be the first to make that comment on these videos. People just can't be "cool, good for them". I made the comment about the Gen6 people having a bad case of little dick syndrome.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Ya. I had to jump in on that one. I get so tired of people having to be the first to make that comment on these videos. People just can't be "cool, good for them". I made the comment about the Gen6 people having a bad case of little dick syndrome.
Ah, that was you? Very nice!

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Yeah I made a comment too. The one about the GTO he's bragging about needed 400HP to do .3 better than a 305HP Mustang. Even when he claims with the same power the GTO is faster than a Mustang.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I gave up years ago when the LS1 was touched by the hands of god. They are talking 12.3 with a tire. A non driving newb has already hit 12.1@119 stock at my home track. Same place they like to pound their chests about an 11.8 with the seats pulled out! I’m pretty sure it was the newbs second ever trip to the strip!.:doh:
B657D730-DE91-491F-8FBB-E6F0CC2924DD.jpeg

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
^^^^^^ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I genuinely had to stop posting on that site due to my health. I literally think it's giving me cancer. Don't get me wrong the fanboy bullshit here is thick too (as with most forums for a certain vehicle), just can't top the versus section over there.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
^^^lol yep. I pop in over there from time to time. Now more recently to read the vs section, hahaha wow it's a fun read.

Sponsored

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Invalid run because the seats were taken out.

I do wish people would do more stock runs.

This. I want to know what these things can run stock. Most of these groups immediately start modding and I understand why but with no good baselines it loses context. Plus many of us like to bench race bone stock vs bone stock for bragging rights.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
This. I want to know what these things can run stock. Most of these groups immediately start modding and I understand why but with no good baselines it loses context. Plus many of us like to bench race bone stock vs bone stock for bragging rights.
We've had a bunch of 12.0-12.2 runs bone stock. We already have a decent baseline.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Ever since the Camaro was cancelled in 2002 it's created some sort of PTSD with Camaro fans..

They're utterly convinced that if the Camaro isn't completely dominant it'll be cancelled..

And you know what? I'm not entirely sure they're wrong.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
We've had a bunch of 12.0-12.2 runs bone stock. We already have a decent baseline.
I get what Fox is saying. While yes I agree low time 12's is likely a correct baseline, when we have more owners vs shops posting consistent numbers it will feel more solid. Car is still new, soon a lot more time slips will come in. I for one can't wait for some track times.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Here's the video of the 12.1@119 Atco run. Don't suffer thru the entire video. Skip to the 5:45 mark. These guys are brutal! Yak Yak Yak. This is what the 18 GT does in the hands of a complete novice. I'll post a video of my wife roasting the same Corvette that this guy loses to in the video. Just to give you an idea of what seasoned VS novice looks like. Someone with experience could probably go 2-3/10s faster than the guy in this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTi-TI6jv0s

Same Corvette VS. my wife in a bolt on 15 GT. Notice the difference in reaction time. Filmed mid August.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]gTJ9VaO54o0[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored