Sponsored

Any GT350 owners contemplating the '17 Raptor?

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
75k? That's probably every option known to man with those terribly over priced stickers 2k+.
Mine came with the 802a with bed cover, spray liner and other options for 62k
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Got the window sticker today. Supposed to be built early next week and delivered in 3.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Mines been built since October and as far as i know still sits at DTP. Freaking cluster.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yeah, that sounds like a fiasco! I feel for you guys. So many must have been built prior that it's taking a long time to get them updated. Won't be long now.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
She was built today. ETA of 2 weeks. Time to start gathering some mod items. Thinking about a bed rug vs liner. I usually just load boxes in my bed, albeit heavy ones. Gonna do the ford performance tune when it shows. Probably do some decals to match up with the 350

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Mine is still unscheduled clean from a 10/20/16 order. Hoping to get a VIN shortly now. I know I'll have atleast a ADD front bumper/Rigid lights/Weathertechs/and a bedcover here before I get it and I'll be having line-x done in the bed.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yours should be going soon. Congtats! What color did you order?I know I shouldn't wait to see what the stock floor mats are like... was hoping for once in this type of vehicle they could get them right from factory. I guess I'll get them on order right now haha.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yeah, I seen them. They look ok. I'm mostly concerned with the rears. Kids can throw their feet around a lot.

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
What kinda ADM are y'all seeing on them? I talked to a local Stealership and they wanted 20k over.... Sigh. They did sell all their 350R's for 100-120 though so who knows....

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
What kinda ADM are y'all seeing on them? I talked to a local Stealership and they wanted 20k over.... Sigh. They did sell all their 350R's for 100-120 though so who knows....
MSRP. I'm sure I could have talked them down some but the guy that owns the place is a good fella. He has a 801a scab in ox white with some options coming in 2 weeks. Car stickers at 55,500 and I'm sure they will do msrp. Let me know if anyone is interested. I've noticed that a lot of places are charging adm of 5 to 20k. It's just a matter of time before it sinks. There will probably be a tune of 10 to 15,000 of them this year.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Yours should be going soon. Congtats! What color did you order?I know I shouldn't wait to see what the stock floor mats are like... was hoping for once in this type of vehicle they could get them right from factory. I guess I'll get them on order right now haha.
802A Screw in Avalanche Grey. Aside from 802 only other options I ordered were interior accent package, heated steering wheel, and heated 2nd row seats

From what I read on FRF, the stock mats are pretty impressive.
I'll have to check it out over there.

I got mine at MSRP

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What do you guys/gals think of the start/stop engine feature?

Do you think there will be a way of disabling it, either temporarily or permanently?
Sponsored