Sponsored

UPR Catch Can Owners share your installs here.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
it looks like theres 3 different ways to install it on the gt? and the "remote mount" for $60 will mount it towards the strut tower.. but wondering if you need to buy anything else to have it mounted the way it is in the video? where its up by the tank

also what is the "pro series vent hose" ?
Sponsored

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
it looks like theres 3 different ways to install it on the gt? and the "remote mount" for $60 will mount it towards the strut tower.. but wondering if you need to buy anything else to have it mounted the way it is in the video? where its up by the tank

also what is the "pro series vent hose" ?

BlackS550, Yes, if you have the one that mounts it behinf the overflow tank, you can purchase the remote kit and move it by the strut tower if you choose.

The pro series hose is the driver side hose replacement This is so both side's match.

Here is a link to show it for you
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18523&highlight=upr+pro+series+hose

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
gotcha, thanks! so i dont need to buy anything to have it mount right behind the overflow tank there - exactly what i was lookin for.

thanks again

rl16v6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Black EB Premium, 2008 Shelby GT500
Install of UPR Plug N Play Catch Can on my 2016 EcoBoost Mustang with AirAid Cold Air Tube and Stock Air Box with AEM dry drop in filter.
Catch Can.jpg

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
[MENTION=12998]UPRjoe[/MENTION] I need yalls whipple catch can but just the Driver Side. I had bought yalls Single Valve Oil Catch Can Separator before yall had the whipple kit, so I already have the passenger side. Plz PM Me.

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Anyone installed a ball valve on the bottom of the remote mount can?

Carlosa_garcia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB PP 6MT
Going to get remote mount. Don't like that mine sits crooked and is also leaving a mark on the coolant hose.

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
For anyone thinking about this mod...DO IT! This is after about 1k miles.

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
I installed my UPR can on my 2016 GT and I was wondering if it mattered which side of the can goes to the intake and which goes to the PCV valve? I have it now coming off the pvc and going to the baffle and the intake side is on the open side of the can. Is this correct or does it matter?
Also the hose I have on the intake side with the check valve in it is longer than the hose on the PCV side. Makes the cans side crooked. Just a visual thing for me. Can these hoses be trimmed? If so how do I can make them the same length. I sent UPRSteve a message on here about this with no response. Thanks to anyone with some insight on these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I installed my UPR can on my 2016 GT and I was wondering if it mattered which side of the can goes to the intake and which goes to the PCV valve? I have it now coming off the pvc and going to the baffle and the intake side is on the open side of the can. Is this correct or does it matter?
Also the hose I have on the intake side with the check valve in it is longer than the hose on the PCV side. Makes the cans side crooked. Just a visual thing for me. Can these hoses be trimmed? If so how do I can make them the same length. I sent UPRSteve a message on here about this with no response. Thanks to anyone with some insight on these issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their will be a mark onthe fitting that is screwed into the can. That faces the manifold. When we send them out, We have it set up so all you need to do is mount the can on the vehicle. The Check Valve arrows faces the manifold and is always post can.

Yes, you can trim the hose down if you need to with a razor blade. Everything is removable and can be pushed back in.

I apologize on not responding right away.

If you have any questions, you can PM myself or Joe or for a quick response you can call us at 561-588-6630

Sponsored

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Their will be a mark onthe fitting that is screwed into the can. That faces the manifold. When we send them out, We have it set up so all you need to do is mount the can on the vehicle. The Check Valve arrows faces the manifold and is always post can.

Yes, you can trim the hose down if you need to with a razor blade. Everything is removable and can be pushed back in.

I apologize on not responding right away.

If you have any questions, you can PM myself or Joe or for a quick response you can call us at 561-588-6630

I had to take off hoses and tape the fittings because i painted the can with black wrinkle paint. but i got it figured out. i messaged you and called you guys. Love the can it works great BTW!!

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Steve I sent a PM to Joe about my Whipple cans, I read in another thread that something needs to be changed, do you know anything about this?

OP
OP
UPRjoe

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Steve I sent a PM to Joe about my Whipple cans, I read in another thread that something needs to be changed, do you know anything about this?
I need your info so we can send you the same update for your system and get it out today. Just PM it to me.

Joe

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
awesome thanks ill PM now

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
So I received my can from UPR very quickly (sent January 27th and received February 2nd) :), thanks for the great service :cheers:

Really easy to install, we will see how it works :clap2:. Here are some pics.

I have just one small remarks:

Remark: it is a bit sad that the left hose linked to the engine shows the push button for the clips on the inside part (You can twist it how ever you want it will always end up downwards). So you have to go with a screwdriver or something like it to push the button to get the hose out. Otherwise everything seems great with the product.

Sponsored

Last edited: