Sponsored

LUND is making it HAPPEN

Marino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
The SS 1LE, and that is on a road course. The SS 1LE vs 18 GT 10AT on the drag strip looks like the edge will be slightly in the Mustang's favor right now. I don't expect this to last with the upcoming Camaro revamp.
This^

The Camaro 1LE is probably still faster on the track because of tires. The Mustang is definitely faster in a straight line.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Getting back to Lund tunes....

I think I'm going to get an E85 tune on my A10 GT, and may as well get the JLT CAI. Any thoughts on that? I've heard the CAI isn't worth it, but I don't really know.
I'll otherwise be stock.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

I think I'm going to get an E85 tune on my A10 GT, and may as well get the JLT CAI. Any thoughts on that? I've heard the CAI isn't worth it, but I don't really know.
I'll otherwise be stock.
I gained 7peak HP from a CAI. You have to decide if that gain is worth the money for yourself.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

I'll otherwise be stock.
The only time I find intake worth the cost is buying them used or you get an extremely good deal.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Tune/cat deletes are probably the best bang for your buck mods, the rest is just grasping for performance. Unless your spending money for a FI system.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Thanks guys.
I forgot to mention I was planning on H-Pipe resonator delete as well.

I'll have to think about the CAI. $300 isn't that big of a deal, but I don't really want to piss money away either.

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT

I'll otherwise be stock.
I'm like you I don't want to double send so, I'm avoiding the CAI because I know I'm getting a blower. I also would like the resonator delete but I know Ill be getting headers as well. So for me its a tune and E85.

gt4urass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
I think that's a good start. My personal wishlist would start with a bushing kit for the rear, and a tire. From there...POWA.

Sponsored

92 Couper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP - Competition Orange
I ordered the 93 octane tune for my 18 today. I do not have easy access to E85 near where I live or work, so I have to go 93. I have done a Roush resonator delete x-pipe and a K&N panel air filter. No plan for a CAI. I will need to see more compelling results from the CAI before I put $300+ into one.

I also have a set of 305/35-19 NT05R's to bolt up when it is track time.

I am really looking forward to the improvements especially on the transmission side. I love this A10/3.55 gear so far and this is just going to make it rock all the more.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
This^

The Camaro 1LE is probably still faster on the track because of tires. The Mustang is definitely faster in a straight line.
Thing is, when it comes to the 1LE, we'll now have the PP2, which has wider and stickier tires than the 1LE (close to GT350R), upgraded suspension/ABS tuning (close to GT350), aero package (similar to Boss 302), and be faster in the straights (and close to, if not equal with, the GT350). it will be marginal between the 1LE and the PP2, and I personally think the edge will go to the mustang. Biggest advantage the 1LE has is the coolers

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Hahah thats what got me banned from camaro6g! I called him out for having his 2 cars in a section 8 housing complex
I don't think that was him. There is a new video up on YT where he says the one posted here isn't him. And apparently there is also some video of a guy at a track with an 18 GT and a SS. I'm trying to find it...

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I think that's a good start. My personal wishlist would start with a bushing kit for the rear, and a tire. From there...POWA.
Skip the bushing kits unless you're planning on 800+ RWHP. Get a BMR cradle lockout kit for starters. Then MAYBE a diff bushing kit.
Sponsored