Am I crazy or just logical?

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
If you get the camaro just be prepaired to have remorse every time you see a mustang growling down the highway. Ask me how i know lol
Sponsored

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
If you get the camaro just be prepaired to have remorse every time you see a mustang growling down the highway. Ask me how i know lol
You must have bought a 5th gen :headbonk:

z31maniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I went and drove an '18 SS 1LE this weekend, jesus. Awesome machine. But everyone one is correct, it's damn hard to see out of. Backseat is just as, if not more worthless, than the backseat in my BRZ. The trunk opening is ridiculously small too.

That will make it tough to make it an HPDE car.

Also drove a new STi. Obviously not quick compared to the Camaro, but still has a great brake setup, the AWD is awesome since my local track is very tight and technical. And it has much more room for things like a 2nd set of wheels/tires, a tool kit, a foldy chair, and an ice chest. But it's obviously not as overbuilt with cooling and such to be track day reliable.

Meh, my company was the first to do gasoline direct injection in automotive applications over 60 years ago. None of it is that new.
Working for Mercedes should be a cool company to work for!

Sponsored

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
:doh:
No, he's exactly right. The new camaro is very boring looking vs. the S550.
Subjective
Both look good to me
I love how my camaro looks