Sponsored

Li Tuning and Racing

sculptor310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
I'm looking into tuners for my Whipped '15; PBD and Lund have a great reputation here, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Li Tuning and Racing. If so, what were your experiences?

Thanks!
Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I've heard good things about his tunes, but I had a few issues dealing with him on my fuel system purchase. He can be hard to contact sometimes.

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I'm looking into tuners for my Whipped '15; PBD and Lund have a great reputation here, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Li Tuning and Racing. If so, what were your experiences?

Thanks!
He's an awesome guy. Very hard to get ahold of because he is so busy but he is squaring me away in 3 weeks. I'm driving down to Tampa to have him do back to back dyno tuning with my KB from 93 octane to e85. He stepped up when another let me down and got me running great right now.

He does remote tuning but I prefer to drive down to him as its only 5 hours and I can vocalize and show him the areas where I feel it needs work.

If you want any contact info pm me.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Yes Sir Sai Li tuned mine , Very smart guy and has a few high 7 second twin turbos Mustangs out there .. He does this as a side job and he loves doing it , he works full time as a banker for Bank of America .. His tune was way better than Lund tunes and cost less too ..

Sponsored

16TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium/Auto, Oxford/Redline
Sai also tuned my twin turbo car. I wanted a conservative tune and can't say enough about how solid it has been. Extremely conservative timing and it makes a lot more power than I am able to use right now. I've been running on it for over a year with zero issues. Very laid back, patient guy who knows his stuff and will answer any questions you may have, even after he tunes your car, and genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with the results.

SHELBY-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shelby
Vehicle(s)
19GT350R
MY BEST FRIENDS CAR ('15 MUSTANG GT WITH VMP BLOWER AND ADD-ONS) IS TUNED BY SAI LI AND THE CAR RUNS LIKE SHIT, IT SPENT OVER 2 MONTHS AT SHOP AND CAR STILL RUNS LIKE SHIT.
LUND RACING WILL TAKE OVER NOW

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I've heard good things about his tunes, but I had a few issues dealing with him on my fuel system purchase. He can be hard to contact sometimes.
Most of the big time tuners run their company like a part time business and are hard to reach.Most of these guys do not even answer their phone or have a good contact phone number.

onefastmf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
james
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue
Most of the big time tuners run their company like a part time business and are hard to reach.Most of these guys do not even answer their phone or have a good contact phone number.

He tuned my single turbo cpr car and was also great, he is a busy dude, so if I was going to the track I would just give him a heads up when I was going to the track and if he would be available for support and if he said he was available, he always made it happen.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
MY BEST FRIENDS CAR ('15 MUSTANG GT WITH VMP BLOWER AND ADD-ONS) IS TUNED BY SAI LI AND THE CAR RUNS LIKE SHIT, IT SPENT OVER 2 MONTHS AT SHOP AND CAR STILL RUNS LIKE SHIT.
Your bestest friend in the whole wide world?

Sponsored

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Why are you typing in all caps? Has your friend communicated with him about the specific issues? I find it hard to believe Sai would not make things right. He always goes out of his way to help people and revise tunes if something comes up. I've driven cars with the same blower setup as mine that were tuned by other tuners, and I wasn't impressed with the way it ran. I imagine it's a simple miscommunication between your friend and him. It's one thing to build a dyno queen that puts up big numbers and another to have a suitable daily driven tune. I wouldnt run around on 20 degrees of timing for a daily driver, especially since 93 octane is not as consistent.

If you want you can PM me and we can talk and see if I can help you out.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Not an issue for most people, but he wouldnt tune for methanol so wasn't an option for me.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Never ever use someone else's car and tuner for reference. Never ever talk shit about someone else's tuner or setup. Good luck getting anyone who knows anything to help you when you need it.

SHELBY-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shelby
Vehicle(s)
19GT350R
Never ever use someone else's car and tuner for reference. Never ever talk shit about someone else's tuner or setup. Good luck getting anyone who knows anything to help you when you need it.
mind your own business please.
i'll talk shit all i want when u pay for a tune and nothing gets done after over 50 revisions and 3 months at the shop.
we contacted lund racing and it took a couple of days and car is now 100% tuned.
problem solved
Li Tuning and Racing don't quit your day job

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
mind your own business please.
i'll talk shit all i want when u pay for a tune and nothing gets done after over 50 revisions and 3 months at the shop.
we contacted lund racing and it took a couple of days and car is now 100% tuned.
problem solved
Li Tuning and Racing don't quit your day job
Mind my own business? This is a Mustang forum, where people discuss all things related to the S550 Mustang platform. If you don't want people getting involved or poking and prodding you, don't post in the first place.
Sponsored