Sponsored

brand new owner!

Cory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well i finally came down to it and made my decision to purchase a deep impact blue GT! I must say im glad i did. Prior to this car i was driving a 2003 350z which i purchased in 2007 and it was finally time to get rid of her. First off i love the new body style and pictures definitely dont do the blue color any justice. Looks amazing in person. I must say the only thing im really disappointed about is the sound system. Granted i did just get the base gt model, i kinda expected a little better speakers. But that's ok i will most likely add a sub and it should be fine from there.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The best music is the sound of the engine going through the gears! :) Congrats on the new GT! :thumbsup:

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Enjoy!

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
Nice. Hows DIab going for you? I've ordered it with my mustang!

Sponsored

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
Well i finally came down to it and made my decision to purchase a deep impact blue GT! I must say im glad i did. Prior to this car i was driving a 2003 350z which i purchased in 2007 and it was finally time to get rid of her. First off i love the new body style and pictures definitely dont do the blue color any justice. Looks amazing in person. I must say the only thing im really disappointed about is the sound system. Granted i did just get the base gt model, i kinda expected a little better speakers. But that's ok i will most likely add a sub and it should be fine from there.

not sure what sound system u got but I got the 9-speaker System, it takes a little time But in my opinion after the speakers break in...they sound a lot better

OP
OP

Cory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice. Hows DIab going for you? I've ordered it with my mustang!
The color is amazing, I am extremely happy with it. I must tell you, the color is much better in person than from looking at the pictures online or through Fords website.

Also, I got the Base GT model so I have the 6 speaker sound system. Just needs a little more bass kick in my opinion and it will be great. I don't plan on changing out any of the stock speakers, just adding a sub.

Definitely loving the V8 sound as well!

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Congratulations, excellent color choice!

OP
OP

Cory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, it's not really that we don't believe you. We're just pic whores. :headbang:
Haha, I gotcha! Soon as I get home from work this evening I'll get a picture posted up of her!

As far as exhausts go, Im not too sure on that. I don't plan on doing any exhaust anytime soon. I am waiting until probably next year so I can do my research and also give more companies time to develop and build different exhausts so I can pick exactly what I like. I don't like to rush into things too early on haha, last exhaust I bought took me around 2 months to research and decide on.

Best bet would be to explore the other pages of this forum. I already watched several vids some people have posted on their exhausts and their reviews on them.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Cool, my first exhaust mod will be a resonator delete kit from Lethal Performance. I really like the sound of the stock exhaust with it, not too loud but truly sounds like a performance car. Then I'll compare other exhaust system down the road and decide what sound and performance level I want.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
Congrats on the purchase, and welcome! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous...mine's still on order.
Sponsored