The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Unlike [MENTION=6713]Manders[/MENTION] blindly following his Sat Nav until he wrecked 2 wheels and destroyed 2 tyres:lol::lol:

Then blamed the council:lol::lol:

Wonder what he'd have done if it told him to turn right into the river:shrug::shrug::D
Hey, the council admitted liability, there was potholes and obstructions in the road clear in their report. and I hit something. Regardless of such, i'm legally obliged with the money I (and we all do) pay for vehicle tax, to reclaim the damages. As it's their fault for not maintaining the roads, and signage etc.

Common sense may have kicked in for the river :lol::lol::lol::lol: It's all good mac saved the day :thumbsup:

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Hey, the council admitted liability, there was potholes and obstructions in the road clear in their report. and I hit something. Regardless of such, i'm legally obliged with the money I (and we all do) pay for vehicle tax, to reclaim the damages. As it's their fault for not maintaining the roads, and signage etc.
Yawn!!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Forgot to post this when I put it on at Xmas. New number plate.

Always wanted a V8 number plate and 5 digits so I could go square on the front but struggled to find one with three letters that meant something. Tried my initials, first letter from my three kids names and all that but in the end I settled for UPM which is the first three letters of the first car I have memories of and that's my Dads lovely Rover 100. Loved that car!

Plate just temp fixed at the moment. Undecided how to fit it.

Bloody hell, is it me of have these pics come out really big!
IMG-20180120-WA0039.jpg

Oh yeh and finally got out for a meet at the weekend, with some owners form Kent
IMG-20180120-WA0027.jpg

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Looks better with a smaller cut down plate in one row imo..doesnt protrude over the edge then and cleaner look..

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
OR, take the front plate off and stick it in the boot and forget about it until the rozzers pull you over !!

I had no front plate on my car from delivery march 2016 to may 2017 when I was stopped (I had been past loads of the police in this period of time)

When i was stopped I apologized as the plate had fallen off and I was on my way to halfords to buy some more sticky pads, had a producer and had to get it signed by my local mot garage and that the plate was now on the car.

may 2017 to December drove around with the plate fitted, december it came off again as I had the car ceramic coated and its still in the boot now.

Chancing my luck I know but I really hate the front end of the car with the number plate shown. I even have a small plate which is 4" x 11" (I think) as i have a 6 digit plate and I still dont like the look of it. Have considered a sto n show but again, Meh !

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I have a Sto n Sho and have on occasions "forgotten" to put the plate back on, actually genuinely most of the time. It's not so much getting pulled for the plate that bothers me; more what else they might find given the excuse to take a look.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Looks better with a smaller cut down plate in one row imo..doesnt protrude over the edge then and cleaner look..
I would just stick with what I had before in that case and have a vinyl stick on plate but I like the idea of V8 being on a line on its own

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
OR, take the front plate off and stick it in the boot and forget about it until the rozzers pull you over !!

I had no front plate on my car from delivery march 2016 to may 2017 when I was stopped (I had been past loads of the police in this period of time)

When i was stopped I apologized as the plate had fallen off and I was on my way to halfords to buy some more sticky pads, had a producer and had to get it signed by my local mot garage and that the plate was now on the car.

may 2017 to December drove around with the plate fitted, december it came off again as I had the car ceramic coated and its still in the boot now.

Chancing my luck I know but I really hate the front end of the car with the number plate shown. I even have a small plate which is 4" x 11" (I think) as i have a 6 digit plate and I still dont like the look of it. Have considered a sto n show but again, Meh !
Meh!!

Been there, done it, got stopped and while they had me, did me for a rear light as well!! On a previous car. Funny thing is, I had no MOT and they didnt check up on that. Thats the 70s for ya!