Sponsored

2019 Ranger Spyshots - No Camo

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
While I figured they would just go with the Global ranger design, I am kind of disappointed. Need to see it in person though.

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Those are the only engine choices? No thanks!!!!!!! I'll bet Ecoboost versions will be offered.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Meh. Not even a hint of interest from this corner.

The new Bronco better be a stunner, or it will be a complete failure.....

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Chicks will dig the front end. Man they need an injection on testosterone in their truck design department.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Tacoma is the best looking midsize truck out IMO
Agreed 1000x! Unfortunately, the Colorado/Canyon diesel is such an attractive option for someone like me who can't fit a damn full-size truck in my damn parking spot and wants to pull his damn 3,800 lbs. fatty Mustang + tires and all the other crap I bring to the track using a trialer that weighs 2,000 lbs. But not many people want to buy a Tacoma to tow a car around, so... understandable. The Colorado/Canyon's gear shifter, though, stopped my from buying one. It literally is a left-over part, I think, from the Chevy Cavaliers. Yuck! And the seat fabric design? WHAT?! It's like a blue-ish tint if you get the wrong seats.

Anywho, I can do without the "RAM-like" Ranger logo on the tailgate. One great thing about the Mustang? It doesn't say MUSTANG anywhere (except the windshield which nobody ever notices so it doesn't count).

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline's long lost brother.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And just like that, I have just unloaded all of my Ford stocks. Not even joking. This truck is a bad bet, and if the Bronco looks anything like it, which I can assume it will...This will be a wise investment choice. I did gain 18.2% over the pst 4 years or so...So not all is lost.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If I had Ford stock, I would probably be doing the same thing, especially with the new CEO. I bought Ford stock when they tanked back when and sold it when I didn't like a single car they produced and figured that was a sign. I'm kind of an activist investor to a mild degree and I don't want anything to do with this new CEO, even if he would have made me money. I won't buy a Ford produced under his reign (I hate accountants as CEOs of car companies) and, frankly, it was a stretch for me to buy my Mustang since in my entire life, only Fords have been the common thread of problematic cars in my circle, including a past car of my own. That said, this "activist investor" did make 200% (on a small dollar investment, unfortunately) buying Rick's stock (they own strip clubs, haha). Used that money to get through a 2-month sabbatical in-between jobs last year.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks like they took the Honda Ridgeline and slapped a Ford badge on it.

dw8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
No Ridgeline there. It's Chevy Colorado to the bone.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
The Ridgeline works because it's a Honda... especially the older one.