Sponsored

FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
[MENTION=30267]EastTNMustang[/MENTION]

Did you capture any of the data info being posted in the 2018 retrofit dash cluster swap thread (currently pertaining to swapping the new 2018 12” digital cluster into a 2015-2017)? Here is the link:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74133

I took a look at your spreadsheet - I’m glad you have started a tab for the 2018’s!! I had suggested that in the original 151pg Forscan DIY thread and it kinda got lost (or ignored), as I thought it would be important to segregate the 2018’s from 2015-2017 due to the new technology and drivetrain differences.

Great job with trying to get all of the changes into a single location.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Can you add this to block 61?

7D0-03-01 XXXX X*XX XXXX

0 = ford classic, 1 = ford timeless, 2 = lincoln timeless, 3 = lincoln next, 4 = ford blue GT (must also set 7D0-02-01 XXXX XDXX XXXX). Not all these will necessarily work.

4,0, and 1 worked for me.
I believe I have that info captured on spreadsheet lines 62 & 63...or are you suggesting a different format for these Sync 3 changes?

Thanks.

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
[MENTION=30267]EastTNMustang[/MENTION]

Did you capture any of the data info being posted in the 2018 retrofit dash cluster swap thread (currently pertaining to swapping the new 2018 12” digital cluster into a 2015-2017)? Here is the link:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74133

I took a look at your spreadsheet - I’m glad you have started a tab for the 2018’s!! I had suggested that in the original 151pg Forscan DIY thread and it kinda got lost (or ignored), as I thought it would be important to segregate the 2018’s from 2015-2017 due to the new technology and drivetrain differences.

Great job with trying to get all of the changes into a single location.
Not yet...but thanks for bringing this thread to my attention. I've added this thread to my 'to-do' list and will start collecting FORScan codes.

I agree about the separate 2018 tab on the spreadsheet...from what I've gathered so far it appears there are several differences between 15-17 & 18-up FORScan information...please help pass the word to the other 2018 owners to help me collect the info.

Thanks.

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Spreadsheet (page 1) updated to include the following:

Fog Lights & Parking Lights to come on as DRLs automatically
Average Speed Indicator on Instrument Cluster
As Built Data link at top of page, 2015-2017 Tab
Backup Camera soft button on Sync 3 screen - added to unconfirmed tab (let me know if anyone can verify this works)
Navigation Programming - Sync 3:APIM change to correct Navigation display errors on your screen...car icon moving backwards, opposite heading/direction shown, etc. - added to unconfirmed tab (let me know if anyone can verify this works)

I've caught up on the 154 pages in the DIY thread listed below:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61773

I'm now starting on the GT350 threads along with some 2018 threads. Please keep the info coming.

Thanks,

Sponsored

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3

GT350 tab updated with the following:
Double-Horn Honk
Startup Screen Animation
Dark Car/Police mode

All of these changes are identical to the 2015-2017 tab.

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3

Added Tab - 2018 LCD Cluster Swap
Added Tab - Heated Steering Wheel

Unconfirmed Tab updated with the following:

LCD Cluster Active Exhaust
LCD Cluster Drive Modes
Auto-High Beam Function

2018 Tab updated as follows:

Adaptive Cruise - enable/disable
BLIS - enable/disable
Forward Collision Warning - enable/disable
Auto Wipers - enable/disable
Enhanced Security Package - enable/disable
Rear Parking Sensors - enable/disable
Lane Departure Warning/Lane Keep Assist

Please let me know if you discover any errors, have more codes to add, or if you can confirm any changes on the 'Unconfirmed' tab.

Thanks.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I feel like a lot of double work is being done here. We already have this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gytuV9qPfxvLLcFBIl6nt9h5MGW-NWEPc04cN-ro60/htmlview#

Why should we keep doing both? I don't care which one stays but I feel like we ONLY need ONE spreadsheet.

I requested edit access to your sheet so I can add over all my 2018 IPC stuff and a few other things.

Also drive modes enable/disable is in 720-06-01 2nd nibble I'm 99% sure. I found that yesterday trying to get the oil temp gauge to work. Not sure why p6cl had 3 different lines listed. My 10-01 is all zeros.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
I feel like a lot of double work is being done here. We already have this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gytuV9qPfxvLLcFBIl6nt9h5MGW-NWEPc04cN-ro60/htmlview#

Why should we keep doing both? I don't care which one stays but I feel like we ONLY need ONE spreadsheet.

I requested edit access to your sheet so I can add over all my 2018 IPC stuff and a few other things.

Also drive modes enable/disable is in 720-06-01 2nd nibble I'm 99% sure. I found that yesterday trying to get the oil temp gauge to work. Not sure why p6cl had 3 different lines listed. My 10-01 is all zeros.
Please send me your inputs (I’ve sent you a PM) and I’ll import them into the spreadsheet...thanks.

Any way for you to confirm what line/lines the Drive Modes are at? And which digit actually enables/disables the modes?

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Please send me your inputs (I’ve sent you a PM) and I’ll import them into the spreadsheet...thanks.

Any way for you to confirm what line/lines the Drive Modes are at? And which digit actually enables/disables the modes?
Writing you an email, but not 100% sure on the drive modes, it needs to be tested.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Spreadsheet (on page 1) updated with the following:

Updated format of spreadsheet - looking for feedback. Is this new format easy to ready? Are you able to understand what each change does? Do you understand which digit needs changed to affect the change? Any feedback is helpful.

Updated APIM line where change to Volume Indicator is located and what it does (I'll post a pic later today).

Thanks.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Is there anything in there for airbags? I removed my stock streets as well as all the OEM seatbelts.

It would be cool to be able to do this with forscan instead of resistors.

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Is there anything in there for airbags? I removed my stock streets as well as all the OEM seatbelts.

It would be cool to be able to do this with forscan instead of resistors.
I haven't come across any FORScan changes for disabling airbags.
Sponsored