Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Well I love to save money just as much as the next guy. I have been able to acquire a few discount codes from partnerships with a couple companies. I thought it would be good to share the wealth.

S550 Carbon 5% Discount Code: CFCHS552

S550 Carbon along with Carbon Cartel make a bunch of Carbon Fiber parts for the mustang / BMW platform. I am currently using their carbon fiber mirror caps and tail light bezel overlays. I have a few other items coming from them as well. Thus far I have had a great experience with them, and if there ever were any issues with parts received they were more than willing to help me resolve the issue.

ZL1 Addons 5% Discount Code: Hansologt350

ZL1 Addons makes a bunch of items for the S550 and GT350 Platform. All of it is well designed. Their staff has been friendly and know the ins/outs of what they build. I currently use their front tow hook, jacking plates, and front splitter guard washers.

Hope this saves some of you some money!
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
This thread is gonna get deleted unfortunately

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Little bit of bump but I googled a for a discount code when buying the ZL1 rock guards and found this recent thread. It worked, thanks!

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Well I love to save money just as much as the next guy. I have been able to acquire a few discount codes from partnerships with a couple companies. I thought it would be good to share the wealth.

S550 Carbon 5% Discount Code: CFCHS552

S550 Carbon along with Carbon Cartel make a bunch of Carbon Fiber parts for the mustang / BMW platform. I am currently using their carbon fiber mirror caps and tail light bezel overlays. I have a few other items coming from them as well. Thus far I have had a great experience with them, and if there ever were any issues with parts received they were more than willing to help me resolve the issue.

ZL1 Addons 5% Discount Code: Hansologt350

ZL1 Addons makes a bunch of items for the S550 and GT350 Platform. All of it is well designed. Their staff has been friendly and know the ins/outs of what they build. I currently use their front tow hook, jacking plates, and front splitter guard washers.

Hope this saves some of you some money!
Sent you a pm
Sponsored