Sponsored

Kid steals a manual mustang and wrecks it

pike bishop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, shadow blk, 401a, pp...
i think wreck scene requires more tape... and sequencers could have prevented this.

youra6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Evo VIII RS, 2018 Mustang GT
I mean c'mon at least steal the A10 if you cant drive stick.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
It’s all a big show at the scene with police, firemen and a helicopter. Then they all get together at the local greasy spoon to talk about it. The only thing of interest to me is why the one cop had a shotgun pointed in another direction when the perp was completely immobilized. That’s a big no-no up here and this is just a grab and dash joy ride offence. Yup, get shot cause some other kid stole an insured Mustang.

Sponsored

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
It’s all a big show at the scene with police, firemen and a helicopter. Then they all get together at the local greasy spoon to talk about it. The only thing of interest to me is why the one cop had a shotgun pointed in another direction when the perp was completely immobilized. That’s a big no-no up here and this is just a grab and dash joy ride offence. Yup, get shot cause some other kid stole an insured Mustang.
Yea, I noticed that as well. Maybe he was thinking about shooting the random barking dog you hear in the background. "He was barking, I was in fear for my life."

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
So who’s gonna end up with that Mustang as a new car sale, lmao.
The guy who signs up here and brags about the incredible discount he got. :lol: You never win dealing with the people at the dealership. They do it for a living and we are just marks.

pike bishop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, shadow blk, 401a, pp...
regarding shotgun, he was likely just covering vehicle and immediate area until they could clear it.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
regarding shotgun, he was likely just covering vehicle and immediate area until they could clear it.
Covering for what? I doubt a Heat movie seen style shoot out was about to break out.:shrug: Cops are just like anyone else. There is always that one guy trying way to hard to look cool.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Covering for what? I doubt a Heat movie seen style shoot out was about to break out.:shrug: Cops are just like anyone else. There is always that one guy trying way to hard to look cool.
They haven't determined whether there's anyone else in the car. This seems to be standard procedure when police are dealing with a felony: Keep the vehicle covered until someone can positively determine that there's nobody else in it.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
How did he manage to steal it? Must have broken into the dealer to get the key? Not like you can start it with a screwdriver.