Sponsored

Ford deals

marino13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, Porsche 911
I’m not sure if this is Ford locally or Ford everywhere but to me this as a no brainer:

Five replacement tyres over a 3 year period - 225 pounds

12 curbed wheels repaired over a 3 year period -200 pounds

18 scratches up to a foot long repaired in body shop - 300 pounds

I bought all three (mainly so I don’t take it for a mad spin come back with two burnt out tyres a scratch and a clipped wheel and moan at the wife and then get decked by her and have an ambulance bill on top lol).

Seems bloody good value as I’ve read the small print and unless I’m racing in a competition it’s basically no quibble -job done
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yes I've got it. The claims company can be a bit slow though and not most efficient

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
But is the 'replacement tyres' not just for accidental damage and not 'wear and tear' or am I thinking of something completely different here... I mean this is one of those dealer type 'insurance' policies your talking about?

OP
OP
marino13

marino13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, Porsche 911
But is the 'replacement tyres' not just for accidental damage and not 'wear and tear' or am I thinking of something completely different here... I mean this is one of those dealer type 'insurance' policies your talking about?
They sold it to me with a big smile saying “burn out mode is covered” meaning obviously line lock. The fact I have “accidentally” recorded that on my iPhone I’m pretty sure I’m good! Bring on Cobo Bay and wherever you suggest in Jersey lol.

Do you ever get across here even without car? Give me a shout if you do. If not I will def be in Jersey a few times next year with or without car (my Jersey clients like a long lunch) so will give you a heads up

Last edited:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
^^ this ^^
All day, every day...
Unless they've taken leave of their senses it'll be for irrepairable accidental damage.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I mean, there's a very easy way to have the tyres "go" knife, wheel, enjoy. :thumbsup:

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yes it's obviously for accidental/malicious damage not wear and tear

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
They sold it to me with a big smile saying “burn out mode is covered” meaning obviously line lock. The fact I have “accidentally” recorded that on my iPhone I’m pretty sure I’m good! Bring on Cobo Bay and wherever you suggest in Jersey lol.

Do you ever get across here even without car? Give me a shout if you do. If not I will def be in Jersey a few times next year with or without car (my Jersey clients like a long lunch) so will give you a heads up
Hope to get the car away a few times next year and if Condor do any of their usual day/weekend offers I'm sure I'll be over at some point! Always up for a meet :cheers: !
Sponsored