Sponsored

BMR Suspension's New Greasable Polyurethane Bushing Vertical Links: Industry First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
After 7-Months of testing Polyurethane Bushing Vertical Links rigorously, we are proud to announce that we have completed our new design and are accepting orders!

These new TCA048 Poly Vertical Links have proven to perform much better than the factory links, while providing a zero increase in NVH. What sets our Vertical Links apart from the rest is, we designed our bushings in house to feature internal grease flutes which eliminates the need to remove the part to re-grease them. Re-greasing is very important with a polyurethane bushing design because it is nearly impossible to prevent push-out and wash-out 100% of the time on a bushing application that is used frequently in an open environment.

This new product from BMR was 100% designed and tested in house. The only part of the product that we do not manufacture in house is our Polyurethane bushings. From raw aluminum for the lower sleeves and the upper beveled spacers, to the raw steel tubing that is delivered to us straight from the steel-mill we make these from scratch - coat, assemble and package right here in Tampa FL.

Due to our manufacturing efficiency and our very strong steel coated design, we are able to pass huge savings on to the consumer! :cheers:

BMR-TCA048:
Polyurethane Bushing Vertical Links, 2015-2017 Mustang
-Street, Strip and Track developed and tested!
-High Durometer Polyurethane Bushings with integrated grease channels
-Grease fittings for convenient lubrication
-CNC Machined Beveled Bushing Sleeve for top mounts
-CNC Machined lower bushing inner sleeves
-High-strength steel main body
-Powdercoated in durable Red or Black Hammertone finish
-Proudly 100% Designed, Tested and Manufactured in the U.S.A. from 100% U.S. Materials by 100% U.S. Citizens:headbang:

Price: $109.95

Link to purchase (M6G.com members can use the code FS6KA for savings!)

https://www.bmrsuspension.com/index.cfm?page=products&productid=1846&superpro=0

*Shipping expected to start on 10/01/2017
TCA048 Site.jpg
TCA048_alt.JPG
TCA048 Test Pieces.jpg
TCA048 Tested.jpg
Sponsored

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
Ooooo pretty! Adding this to the list.

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Welp, I'll be getting these real soon. BMR FTW!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Cha ching! :thumbsup:

Captdistraction

Not the Stig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT350 Tech Pack, 2011 Mustang Racecar, 2011 Raptor
well shit. Good for a daily, cheap, and BMR quality? FMWallet.

Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
A new item for [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] to install nice .

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Silly me!

Price is $99.95.

For all those that have ordered already I will adjust the price on my end.

Sorry about that. :(

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there really a need for these when the most advanced road race mustang uses stock Integral links? I think these are just a way to spend money for no reason on boing, in which case go for it. I just don't see it solving any problems.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Is there really a need for these when the most advanced road race mustang uses stock Integral links? I think these are just a way to spend money for no reason on boing, in which case go for it. I just don't see it solving any problems.
The fastest and most advanced road course IRS mustangs do not use factory links, or rubber anywhere within the IRS.

Production cars that people want to use production parts on, we do not cater to those s550 owners.

The most advanced production cars do not hold a candle to the best performing cars overall...and for that matter, "factory" built racecars dont even hold a candle to the aftermarket consumer built racecars. Drag race or road race.

Just to clarify. :thumbsup:

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The fastest and most advanced road course IRS mustangs do not use factory links, or rubber anywhere within the IRS.

Production cars that people want to use production parts on, we do not cater to those s550 owners.

The most advanced production cars do not hold a candle to the best performing cars overall...and for that matter, "factory" built racecars dont even hold a candle to the aftermarket consumer built racecars. Drag race or road race.

Just to clarify. :thumbsup:
The Mustang GT4 is and does. Stock integral link. Just ask the guys at Kohr. :thumbsup:

Maybe you and Steeda should inform Ford of the benefits of using your integral links, since they can build an entire new billet LCA for their quarter-million dollar factory race car, but apparently don't understand or know the benefits of an aftermarket integral link. Lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Not sure why you are acting in the manner you are.

If you are not aware, the S550 that was built by PAE and driven by Brian Fassler would runs circles around a GT4.

And it has aftermarket vertical links. Not only aftermarket, but adjustable as well with different length than....Ford! :eek:

A large portion of the consumers I cater to, have double...triple...and even quadruple the horsepower of the GT4 you are mentioning.

To close, if you are not aware, the fastest S550 road course car and the fastest S550 drag race vehicles (in the world) are both BMR customers, with BMR product and non stock vertical links.

;)

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=31822]Eritas[/MENTION]

Do me a favor and ask your contact at Ford, why is it that little ole BMR can outfit and set up a stock style IRS S550 Mustang that runs quicker, faster and better sixty foot times than what their Cobra Jet Racecars can run.

That car doesn't have a vin? My guys take their significant others out on dates with said IRS cars that are faster and better performing.

I'll give FP some credit though. I do have the cars I set up, use their toe knuckle bearings.

:cheers:

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lol, GT4 is a global specification. Of course a limited rule, open aero 800hp turbo Mustang should be faster than a restricted 450-500hp "spec" car. That's your justification for needing "upgraded" integral links? :lol:

I guess Ford can win LeMans, but they're incompetent because a tuning shop can make an unlimited rule car beat their class specific competition offerings.

The point is, in the highly competitive GT4 class where a mustang goes up against Mercedes AMG, Aston Martins, McLarens and Audi's, Ford utilizes the stock integral link when they went through the trouble of making $1,000+ billet lower control arms to solve some sort of problem. I think if a $50 integral link was an issue, they would have addressed it, and that you're pushing a product for $ rather than addressing a real problem.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=31822]Eritas[/MENTION], go buy a GT4 then. If you don't need this item, or Steeda's, then don't buy. BMR has proven their knowledge and application over and over. You're comparing a car built for a track and run of the mill mustangs built for the strip. Are you really that dense?

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=31822]Eritas[/MENTION], go buy a GT4 then. If you don't need this item, or Steeda's, then don't buy. BMR has proven their knowledge and application over and over. You're comparing a car built for a track and run of the mill mustangs built for the strip. Are you really that dense?
Pretty dense. The point is there might be a reason the most expensive professional race Mustang doesn't "upgrade" the stock integral link, maybe because it's not necessary.

BMR's justification of an unlimited car being faster, thus the need for their integral link is as lame as putting a wood steering wheel in a prototype and then say "well the prototype is faster, than car X, so this you need our wooden steering wheel".

Just something to think about. People can spend or waste their money any way they like.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.