Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
You asked and we listened! The wait is finally over, Steeda's S550 camber plates (#555-8139) for your 2015-2016 GT, EcoBoost and V6 Mustang are in stock and ready to ship!

At Steeda we're looking to continually push the boundaries of the new 2015-2016 Mustang's suspension. From the factory, the OE components are designed without any camber adjustment for alignment purposes. The factory strut mounts also utilize a bushing style mount resulting in excessive bending stress on your dampers, steering system bind, and may even cause pre-mature failure.

Our Steeda S550 camber plates are made right here in the USA and are great for both street and track use. Our camber plates come into play especially when lowering your vehicle. With the addition of our new adjustable strut mounts on your lowered S550 you will be able to correct excessive negative camber and increase your front steering response. If you lowered your daily driven S550 Mustang, running the correct camber will eliminate uneven tire wear.

With the addition of these camber plates you will be able to dial in precise front suspension camber for each front toe adjustments resulting in a more balanced and predictable vehicle on the street or track. You will notice improved overall handling capabilities, elimination of understeer and increase in your Mustang's turn-in response. In testing, we have seen maximum lateral acceleration increase by .11 G's post-installation of our Steeda camber plates; maximum lateral acceleration may vary depending on other variables such as tires or outside weather factors. If you're in the market for springs or anything else that requires an alignment, these camber plates are a great addition.

Key Benefits:
- Ideal for any lowered street or track Mustang
- Reduce excessive uneven tire wear which can result from lowering your car
- Most adjustment range on the market
- Adjust camber angle from -0.3 degrees to -2.8 degrees
- Highest quality, stainless steel, Teflon-lined bearings included
- Nickel-plated bearing housing
- Tig-welded
- Grade 10.9 hardware and nylock nuts included
- CNC machined to exact tolerances
- Increased front grip, turn-in response and cornering performance
- Reduced understeer
- Increase overall cornering capability by .11 G's
- No increase in NVH
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- No permanent modifications required
- Steeda American-made quality, backed by a lifetime warranty

Many of you have been asking for Steeda to develop S550 camber plates, and we're happy to announce these are $269.95, in stock and ready to ship!

Product Link: Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates (15-16 All)
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-0.jpg
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-04.jpg
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-0001.jpg
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-003.jpg
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-01.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
are they priced so low because theyre not really needed with most springs? i mean im going to buy them regardless but just curious lol

I type what im thinking sorry haha

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
are they priced so low because theyre not really needed with most springs? i mean im going to buy them regardless but just curious lol

I type what im thinking sorry haha
We try to be as competitive as possible while providing the highest quality. Sometimes we'll be on the higher end, sometimes we may end up on the more competitive end. We can raise the price if you'd like ;)

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
These look good! Will they work with kWs ?

Ryan1112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
We try to be as competitive as possible while providing the highest quality. Sometimes we'll be on the higher end, sometimes we may end up on the more competitive end. We can raise the price if you'd like ;)
No thanks! Don't listen to him. LOL I'll take them for that price. I had Steeda camber plates on my 2005 and they were excellent. No extra noise, extremely easy to adjust between street and track, good price for the quality. I might wait until some struts are released and get the camber plates then but as usual I probably won't be able to resist.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
No thanks! Don't listen to him. LOL I'll take them for that price. I had Steeda camber plates on my 2005 and they were excellent. No extra noise, extremely easy to adjust between street and track, good price for the quality. I might wait until some struts are released and get the camber plates then but as usual I probably won't be able to resist.
Sounds good! Just let us know if you have any questions along the way, and happy to provide suspension upgrades on your S550 as well. :)

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
Will definitely be picking these up as well. I've had Steeda suspension on all of my Cobras so the '15 will have them too.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Will definitely be picking these up as well. I've had Steeda suspension on all of my Cobras so the '15 will have them too.
Sounds good! We've got a set with your name on it :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Now is a great time to pick-up some Steeda goodies including these camber plates, 10% off applied at checkout, no promo code needed. :)

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]

Quick question if you can answer it. I have the camber plates, and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these things. The installation instructions are little bit unclear on the assembly order (it just shows a picture that's kinda hard to see). I think it's correct, but if you can confirm, that'd be great. Typically I rely on the vast amount of installation videos posted by the crew at CJPP or LMR to fill in the blanks, but they haven't covered the Steeda plates.

I have them in this order (bottom to top):
Spring perch/isolator (whatever it's called)
Bottom plate with studs
Main assembly
Washer
Top plate
Nut

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]

Quick question if you can answer it. I have the camber plates, and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these things. The installation instructions are little bit unclear on the assembly order (it just shows a picture that's kinda hard to see). I think it's correct, but if you can confirm, that'd be great. Typically I rely on the vast amount of installation videos posted by the crew at CJPP or LMR to fill in the blanks, but they haven't covered the Steeda plates.

I have them in this order (bottom to top):
Spring perch/isolator (whatever it's called)
Bottom plate with studs
Main assembly
Washer
Top plate
Nut

Sure, the top plate goes directly against the main body plate and the washer goes on top of the shock tower - they are just there to protect the paint when you put the nuts on. Otherwise, looking good!

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
You asked and we listened! The wait is finally over, Steeda's S550 camber plates (#555-8139) for your 2015-2016 GT, EcoBoost and V6 Mustang are in stock and ready to ship!

At Steeda we're looking to continually push the boundaries of the new 2015-2016 Mustang's suspension. From the factory, the OE components are designed without any camber adjustment for alignment purposes. The factory strut mounts also utilize a bushing style mount resulting in excessive bending stress on your dampers, steering system bind, and may even cause pre-mature failure.

Our Steeda S550 camber plates are made right here in the USA and are great for both street and track use. Our camber plates come into play especially when lowering your vehicle. With the addition of our new adjustable strut mounts on your lowered S550 you will be able to correct excessive negative camber and increase your front steering response. If you lowered your daily driven S550 Mustang, running the correct camber will eliminate uneven tire wear.

With the addition of these camber plates you will be able to dial in precise front suspension camber for each front toe adjustments resulting in a more balanced and predictable vehicle on the street or track. You will notice improved overall handling capabilities, elimination of understeer and increase in your Mustang's turn-in response. In testing, we have seen maximum lateral acceleration increase by .11 G's post-installation of our Steeda camber plates; maximum lateral acceleration may vary depending on other variables such as tires or outside weather factors. If you're in the market for springs or anything else that requires an alignment, these camber plates are a great addition.

Key Benefits:
- Ideal for any lowered street or track Mustang
- Reduce excessive uneven tire wear which can result from lowering your car
- Most adjustment range on the market
- Adjust camber angle from -0.3 degrees to -2.8 degrees
- Highest quality, stainless steel, Teflon-lined bearings included
- Nickel-plated bearing housing
- Tig-welded
- Grade 10.9 hardware and nylock nuts included
- CNC machined to exact tolerances
- Increased front grip, turn-in response and cornering performance
- Reduced understeer
- Increase overall cornering capability by .11 G's
- No increase in NVH
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- No permanent modifications required
- Steeda American-made quality, backed by a lifetime warranty

Many of you have been asking for Steeda to develop S550 camber plates, and we're happy to announce these are $269.95, in stock and ready to ship!

Product Link: Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates (15-16 All)
Just wanted to share another benefit of the Steeda camber plate is that we support the factory bearing on the inner and outer race as shown in the second picture. Where as others only support it on the inner race, which in time will effect integrity of the bearing causing knock back.
Sponsored