Sponsored

Played with Photoshop Today

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
I decided to play with Photoshop while I was watching some TV tonight and dubbed my car. I don't know who the original creator of the Mustang cartoon is, but I replaced the wheels, changed the color, changed the grill, added my custom paint and put a California Special spoiler on it. The background design is all mine. What do you think?
desktop_Stang.jpg
Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
I decided to play with Photoshop while I was watching some TV tonight and dubbed my car. I don't know who the original creator of the Mustang cartoon is, but I replaced the wheels, changed the color, changed the grill, added my custom paint and put a California Special spoiler on it. The background design is all mine. What do you think?
After looking at your photo in this form the 18 missed the mark on front end with lower grill.. Looks like your hooked.

Very cool mate:ford:

rumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp 1999 gt convt
Do it in Race Red!!!! That looks great

OP
OP
scottmoyer

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
I spent some time today and created a race red CS for you.
2017GTCS.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
scottmoyer

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
Just a reminder that someone else did the original car artwork. I would like to give credit where it's due, but I don't know who did it. I took his image and completely modified it, so it shouldn't be copyright infringed, due to the number of changes. The original artist is a true artist.

Oh. I forgot to add the grill emblem for the colored cars!!

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
oh oh.do mine. shadow black with velgen vmv9

Sponsored

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Black please. Black wheels. Don’t ask for much do I... Very awesome creation. Thanks. You rock.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
can I see this exact picture in triple yellow on the first photo with black background like you have it and wheel from the black one below..

PLEASE :hail:

Last edited: