Sponsored

New Guy in PHX

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Hey guys. First post on the forums. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm not the guy that will become super popular around here for all his big money upgrades but I also won't cause trouble and be hated. Just looking to learn more about my new car and have some fun with upgrades along the way.

I'll keep an eye out for meet ups here in the Phoenix area. Look forward to meeting some of you and asking questions about your builds. First thing I'm wanting to do is better/deeper exhaust. I've listened to a bunch of online videos but I know in person is probably going to help me decide.

Planning to go to the Pavillions on the 4th Saturday to hear some cars and help me decide.

Thanks for letting me join up, looking forward to fun times w the new car.

Oh the new car is a 2017 Silver Ingot GT Premium with Performance Package.
Sponsored

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Welcome. Enjoy the PAVs meetup. Don't crash or kill anyone during your time there. lol

Good luck on finding the right exhaust sound. I spent hours on youtube and finally got the roush axlebacks, but it was too quiet. Added the ford xpipe to make it obnoxious.

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Thanks! I usually don't drive like a dirtbag so people should be safe.

I was leaning towards the Roush Axlebacks. Not looking for too crazy loud. Definitely not a fan of the "Rasp" these cars can have.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome. The exhaust is the hardest thing to track down on YouTube and have a realistic sound. The video I made of mine is not really what I hear outside or int the car. I wanted deep so I went SVE Axleback(Magnaflow Race style knock off). Hearing them in person is definitely the way to go. I think there is a Magnaflow with H-Pipe for sale locally that is posted on this site. If you have any notion to take it out to a road course let me know. I run with NASA and ProAuto Sports and instruct with NASA.

GodsWarrior93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I went through Chic fil a drive through and the girl gave me a flyer for a car show this weekend 9/9/17 at Metrocenter lol. I doubt it will be anything like the pavs though.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Welcome. The exhaust is the hardest thing to track down on YouTube and have a realistic sound. The video I made of mine is not really what I hear outside or int the car. I wanted deep so I went SVE Axleback(Magnaflow Race style knock off). Hearing them in person is definitely the way to go. I think there is a Magnaflow with H-Pipe for sale locally that is posted on this site. If you have any notion to take it out to a road course let me know. I run with NASA and ProAuto Sports and instruct with NASA.
I would def like to experience that. Also do you go to any shows? I would like to hear your exhaust in person.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I would def like to experience that. Also do you go to any shows? I would like to hear your exhaust in person.
I don't normally as I am a car show "hater", but I do go out with Valley Of The Sun Fords occasionally. I could also make it out to the Pavs as I did when I was looking for in person exhaust sounds.
Sponsored