• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

**SOLD**Price reduced Procharger HO tuner kit $3900 shipped!

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
I just ordered a stage 2 kit so i have my ho kit for sale. Car made 750whp on e85. P1sc head unit, 3.85 3.70 and 3.40 pulleys. Comes with mak hurricane pipe, installation manual and everything needed to install the kit other than injectors and tune. Kit has never seen the track, only highway pulls. About 7k miles on it. Also just did a fresh oil change on the head unit less than 100 miles ago.

A few parts that come with my stage 2 kit such as coolant tank, pcv lines and hardware that are interchangeable between kits ill send you the new parts so not all the parts will be used. Also throwing in a bottle of supercharger oil and the procharger license plate frame still sealed. Price is $3900 shipped Please pm me with any questions! Thank you!

IMG_20171128_164805.jpg

IMG_20171128_164857.jpg
IMG_20171128_164921.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Sale pending

OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Bump item is still available

Sponsored

OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
So other than fuel items what is needed to install this?
Injectors and a tune is all that's needed. Depending on your hp goals a bap would be a good idea.

OP
OP
r1lovin

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Bump. This will be ready to ship the week after Xmas
Sponsored