Sponsored

Exhaust Shop in Phoenix

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to get the resonators cut off on my GT350. I'm looking for recommendations for a good exhaust shop or speed shop that does this type of work. I know there are a number of exhaust shops in the valley and a number of them do hackup work so I am looking to avoid those kinds of shops, hence the request for a recommendation.

I am located in the East Valley so looking for a shop in the east valley to do the work.

-Thanks
Sponsored

buymycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT base. Roush axleback and frpp xpipe.
Cats Only in Mesa installed my xpipe. Cheap work and sounds good. Haven't looked underneath unfortunately. The shop was doing plenty of work on mustangs while I was there. Seemed decent but don't expect the white glove treatment. It's a cheap muffler shop with no waiting area.

In all honesty I'm not sure I would bring your gt350 there. Would recommend for any other mustang but nothing that nice.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
The Custom Shop at Sanderson Ford. They do good work and their shop prices are very reasonable.

I have also had work done at The Mustang shop in the East valley. They primarily focus on classic Mustangs but do modern ones as well by appointment.
Sponsored